Why become a member? ×

Acoustic Image Contra Series II rig * SOLD *

[quote name='jonthebass' post='1222194' date='May 6 2011, 01:40 PM']What about a rental company chaps?[/quote]

Funny you should say that......

One word, damage and theft. That's two words (rather Pythonesque "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition" though).

It needs to start with trusted members that are closeby, IMO Otherwise you will get into charges and insurance and all that.

Plus, I forgot about the chess board. He can have the Ampeg gear..!! :)

[quote name='farmer61' post='1222036' date='May 6 2011, 10:44 AM']Do you know, when I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps, I follow Clarky's and Beedster's for sale ads.

The pair of them are class acts IMO :)[/quote]
has anybody seen them in the same room together?

[quote name='tauzero' post='1222255' date='May 6 2011, 03:18 PM']has anybody seen them in the same room together?[/quote]
Damn, secret's out. I am in fact Beedster wearing a long grey wig and a prosthetic spare tyre around the waist

[quote name='Clarky' post='1222259' date='May 6 2011, 03:23 PM']Damn, secret's out. I am in fact Beedster wearing a long grey wig and a prosthetic spare tyre around the waist[/quote]

Does that mean you owe me £600 now, or do I simply owe it to myself?

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1229641' date='May 13 2011, 09:05 AM']Oh sh*t, I thought that was why I had this amp at my house.........[/quote]
:)

Glad it didn't wreck your car's suspension Wayne - have you ever known such a small amp weigh so much? Thanks for providing the shuttle service back to Canterbury, mate

[quote name='Clarky' post='1229642' date='May 13 2011, 09:08 AM']:)

Glad it didn't wreck your car's suspension Wayne - have you ever known such a small amp weigh so much? Thanks for providing the shuttle service back to Canterbury, mate[/quote]

Anytime mate.

It is stupidly heavy for it's size in fact I'm keeping it downstairs until Chris picks it up :)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1229740' date='May 13 2011, 10:26 AM']Is it incredibly lazy that I was wondering what it looks like and instead of walking the 10 ft to have a look I googled it?[/quote]
[attachment=79792:stars2_1...98031140.jpg] vs Wayne!

You guys! Wayne, many many thanks, I'll reply to your PM later when I know what the plans are tomorrow. Clarky, again, many thanks, I'll get back to you later today also.

Re the weight of the rig; all I can say is unbelievable, in an age of large lightweight AI sure buck the trend don't they. I once walked about 2 miles with one unit in each hand and a DB on my back. I was so f****d afterwards I could barely play more than root notes the whole night.

PS, Wayne, no paint, please :)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' post='1229821' date='May 13 2011, 12:02 PM']Where about?[/quote]

The Shepherd Neame Brewery building..used to be their museum but they have converted it to
a venue... spent lots on lights/rerurb etc so I guess the venue will be for multi-hire...