Why become a member? ×

TRADED ACG Gallus 4 string with amber LED's Price drop!

vmaxblues

Cheers Schnozz! It has Alan's not symmetrical neck profile which is great to play, Alan is a great luthier with some really nice options. All the woods give this an amazing tone.

Bump for an incredible bass.
I had the pleasure of seeing this bass in the flesh just before it was finished, and oh boy it's made up of some gorgeous pieces of wood!
Another thing to note, the Gallus body shape always looks kinda big in photos, but in the flesh it is actually very very compact and all kinds of loverly :)

Good luck with the sale,
Eude

[quote name='eude' post='1219559' date='May 4 2011, 09:53 AM']Another thing to note, the Gallus body shape always looks kinda big in photos, but in the flesh it is actually very very compact and all kinds of loverly :)[/quote]

Alan surely must be the master of packaging. When I bought my Harlot, I had only seen pictures of it online. I thought the body looked fairly large but everything else about it excited me so I decided to buy it. When I actually saw it in person I was taken aback by how small and compact the body is, and how well it balanced. As a lover of basses with small bodies, this was a real boon for me. So I can imagine you're quite right with this comment!