Why become a member? ×

Epifani UL310 Series 2 - Sold

JD1

Next up clearing the decks:

Epifani UL310 Series 2. Good condition - no major marks or dings despite being well used. Always travels with me in the car and not seen the back of a van.

750w power handling. Compact and very light (one hand carry) and an excellent light weight one cab solution.

Superb hi-fi sound and I've never had the sound break up on me - even with low B abuse.

Will sort out pics asap.

Looking for £400 - collection only from the north east.

Thanks

EDIT

I'm now looking to upgrade my current fretless (Ibanez GWB35) as a new project will involve a lot more live fretless playing and I'd like something with wider string spacing. Therefore looking at trades for my Epi cab - with cash (and / or the Ibanez) if appropriate for a better 5 string fretless (lined please!). Not sure what I'm after or whats out there, so just a feeler for now. I'll advertise the Ibanez separately when I get time.

Thanks

Edited by JD1

Well its the one piece of kit I've stuck with - and considering I change gear more frequently than underwear thats saying something. If it wasn't for a tie-in with another company I would be keeping it.

As for the price - well yes I think its fair - but then again I would! When I got it, because of the (deserved) reputation and the fact they're quite scarce there wasn't much scope for anything off the list price and I'm guessing that's still the case.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. I should add I'm happy to drive for an hour or so if it makes a collection easier. That would put me around North Yorkshire, Carlisle or the Scottish borders.

Cheers

John

• 1 month later...

Always fancied one of these, but I can't justify another cabinet .....................................................

But like you I can't believe this hasn't gone!!!!

Come on folks, John is a great guy and an even better bass player; so let’s get this moving before I surrender to my temptation.

Cheers

Charla

Edited by Charla

• 1 month later...