Why become a member? ×

Fender 75 Re-Issue MIJ Jazz

Johngh

Up for sale is my 75 Re-Issue MIJ Jazz. The Bass is immaculate, neck is fully bound and is fitted with a Gotoh bridge and new Elixir strings. The standard bridge also comes with it.

From what it says on the Fender web site it's a 94-95 dated instrument. The number begins S and then 6 digits. Apparently it was made at the Fujigen plant. To be honest I'm amazed it's this old as it is mint.

Bass comes in Fender gig bag. Don't really want to post, so I can deliver within a reasonable distance of Derby, or I'm around London on the 7th and 8th of May so can deliver down south then.

Looking for around £600 or vno. Please PM if interested.

Sorry no trades

Pics are of bass for sale, just different pick guards on her. Currently has Pearl one fitted.

[attachment=78561:my_jazz.jpg][attachment=78560:75_RI_Jazz.jpg]

[quote name='mr_russ' post='1213578' date='Apr 28 2011, 09:58 AM']I bought this bass new in July 2007 from Ishibashi, it sounds fantastic and has a growl to it that the Lakland DJ5 I sold this bass for just doesn't possess.[/quote]

Hi mate, that's right. I bought it from Mr Russ and travelled down to pick it up. Fender web site says it's 94-95 year of manufacture thought :)