Why become a member? ×

Brilliant ad on Gumtree

Eight

[quote]Most awesome Bass for sale super epic brilliance can be yours for a small fee.
P...ull all the rawk chicks with super slick Bass moves - If local with give 1 or 2 Bass lessons in guitar and groin thrusting.

would you like too hear "Awww man that dude jamming the Ibanez was so hawt id like to get in his pants and play hide the sausage...but if only he wasnt surrounded by so many women!" ?

surely worth the money?

But wait there's more

Has jumbo frets yo! this gives you that slap schizzle dawg! play like Chilli Peppers and get all the womens.

WHAT! New machine heads you say! mother funker! that schizzle just saved you £60 why am I so generous? because I wanna see YOU get LAID..cus that's the nice guy I am.

And it's a Bass...no talent required to start jamming that bisnatch into the stratosphere! become a legend over night...Do it!

Just do it with an Ibanez.

*Does not Garantee Epicness

** May not get laid[/quote]

from [url="http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/epic-ibanez-bass-guitar-sr300m/77621148"]http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/epic-iba...sr300m/77621148[/url]

[quote name='4-string-thing' post='1204034' date='Apr 18 2011, 07:53 PM']Wonder if he'd write me an ad to help shift my amp?[/quote]
"I'll include the settings which make the amp rumble just right to make all the girls within a 3 mile radius gush uncontrollably"