Why become a member? ×

Hartke VX210 2x10 cab

dougie

This was actually for another BC member free and was meant to be collected yesterday by courier,since neither courier or pm/email turned up i`ll post it here.
Anyway,as title says..Hartke VX210,2x10s and a horn thing fitted,as pics show the cones etc are pristine with no bashes,rips or such,everything works spot on and sounds excellent for a small cab,everything that is until you try to pick it up by the handles and it doesnt lift,this is due to the fact that the handles are missing,it needs recovered unless you like the look of blue office dividers which i butchered from work
dimensions are 64x45x40cm and weight is just under 20kg so courier to UK is roughly £15-20 overnight tracked.
You might notice some tit has stuck a"BW Equipped" badge on it,which as you will know,is a lie.
Not wanting to sell it for cash as i`d feel guilty putting a price on something as scabby looking as my neighbours dog,willing to swap it for a 4 string neck or anything i could use for my new found building hobby.
As stated,sounds immense.....looks sh!te.

[quote name='dougie' post='1201641' date='Apr 16 2011, 10:50 AM']This was actually for another BC member free and was meant to be collected yesterday by courier,since neither courier or pm/email turned up i`ll post it here.
Anyway,as title says..Hartke VX210,2x10s and a horn thing fitted,as pics show the cones etc are pristine with no bashes,rips or such,everything works spot on and sounds excellent for a small cab,everything that is until you try to pick it up by the handles and it doesnt lift,this is due to the fact that the handles are missing,it needs recovered unless you like the look of blue office dividers which i butchered from work
dimensions are 64x45x40cm and weight is just under 20kg so courier to UK is roughly £15-20 overnight tracked.
You might notice some tit has stuck a"BW Equipped" badge on it,which as you will know,is a lie.
Not wanting to sell it for cash as i`d feel guilty putting a price on something as scabby looking as my neighbours dog,willing to swap it for a 4 string neck or anything i could use for my new found building hobby.
As stated,sounds immense.....looks sh!te.[/quote]

I can happily come and pick it up from you. Dont have a bass to swap for it but do have nice foldable cash as it is just what I am after. Not fussed about what it looks like as I can do wonders with a rattle can.

Give me a shout if you want to sell it without the hassle of couriers

[quote name='Fitz666' post='1202363' date='Apr 17 2011, 08:27 AM']I can happily come and pick it up from you. Dont have a bass to swap for it but do have nice foldable cash as it is just what I am after. Not fussed about what it looks like as I can do wonders with a rattle can.

Give me a shout if you want to sell it without the hassle of couriers[/quote]
wouldnt paint it m8 as the wood there made of is rough as desperate dans arse....i usually use £1.99 per yar cheapo cord carpet,the type used by poor people in their living room......its thick enough to protect and thin enough for corners etc,plus available in a wide choice of fetching colours :) ....you have PM

[quote name='LiamPodmore' post='1202207' date='Apr 16 2011, 10:29 PM']I have a battered squire jazz body and a decent condition neck that i don't need if you have a way to get to Manchester? As i have no boxes to post anything with.

Liam[/quote]
pity you cant post m8 since Manchesters a-3 hrs by bike,b-4 hrs by car :)

[quote name='dougie' post='1203125' date='Apr 18 2011, 02:15 AM']wouldnt paint it m8 as the wood there made of is rough as desperate dans arse....i usually use £1.99 per yar cheapo cord carpet,the type used by poor people in their living room......its thick enough to protect and thin enough for corners etc,plus available in a wide choice of fetching colours :) ....you have PM[/quote]

Not got a PM m8, I did send you one on Saturday, not sure if you got it.

Feel free to give me a call on 07708 953054

Cheers

Fitz

[quote name='Fitz666' post='1203953' date='Apr 18 2011, 07:10 PM']Good to meet you today m8.

The cab works a treat and I already have the new handles already on order. £15 the lot.

Thanks again[/quote]
Glad it worked,first thing i thought when you approached the van was"f*** gettin a smack round the head off him" :) :) ,yup same here m8,was cool meeting you,i`ll leave the business bit and post it in the rep thread bit,ive now found the Hartke badge if you want it btw...