Why become a member? ×

For Sale or Trade: PJB Flightcase BG150 SOLD

Hi,

I'm considering changing my Phil Jones Flightcase BG-150 for something else......

The Flightcase is in mint condition and comes with all original packaging and a cover. These are great sounding amps, not the loudest in the world but that's not what they were designed for. Sound quality is superb - I just don't use it and just fancy something else. I bought it second hand a little while ago and have only used it as an occasional practice amp which is almost criminal!!

In terms of trades, I've now got an Ashdown 4x8 cab but am still looking for an Ashdown Mini 1x15 cab and a narrow ABM head but will consider other heads. Let me know what you've got......

For sale, I'm looking for [s]£400[/s] £375 plus delivery

Cheers

J.

Edited by Jabba_the_gut

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Jabba_the_gut' post='1201367' date='Apr 16 2011, 12:11 AM']Hi,

I'm considering changing my Phil Jones Flightcase BG-150 for something else......

The Flightcase is in mint condition and comes with all original packaging and a cover. These are great sounding amps, not the loudest in the world but that's not what they were designed for. Sound quality is superb - I just don't use it and just fancy something else. I bought it second hand a little while ago and have only used it as an occasional practice amp which is almost criminal!!

In terms of trades, I'm thinking about an Ashdown 4x8 cab and an ABM head. Let me know what you've got......

For sale, I'm looking for [s]£400[/s] £375 plus delivery

Che
J.[/quote]

How old is the amp and what is the price now?

[quote name='titchfieldrelic' post='1254588' date='Jun 2 2011, 08:54 PM']How old is the amp and what is the price now?[/quote]

Hi,

I'm not honestly sure how old it is - there's no date stamp on it as far as I can see. I'm still looking for £375 or trades for it at the moment as it is in great condition.

Cheers

J.

[quote name='james_guitar' post='1278087' date='Jun 22 2011, 08:00 AM']I'm glad you finally managed to sell it. PJB gear is great and I'm constantly searching the for sale section for the stuff. I was suprised this hadn't sold sooner![/quote]

Cheers James.

They are great bits of gear, not the loudest and not the cheapest but fantastic sounding. I guess folk are all feeling the pinch at the moment.

Cheers

J.