Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Angelagnostic

theosd

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Drove down to "The Borders" last night to do a deal with Alex. His Trace cab for my G&L Tribute. The fabled "meet half way". Really nice guy and very tolerant fiancée (Alison with one L - I have one of those too :) ), considering they're getting married next weekend!

Very pleased with the combo - it's like it just came out of the box :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've just received a beautiful Paulman 5 from Alex - it's a gorgeous bass in fantastic condition. Alex mentioned a bit of wear in the ad but this is incredibly minimal - the bass doesn't look far from new.

The entire transaction was incredibly friendly and efficient. Alex is a great guy to do business with and really takes care to ensure that the purchaser is looked after. He even sent the bass down to Manchester with friends to save me having to pay for shipping, ensure safe transit, and just generally make the whole deal as simple and easy as possible. When I picked up the bass from Alex's mate we had time for just a quick chat but what a great guy (if we'd had a bit longer, a pint would have been in order).

I can't recommend Alex highly enough - really friendly, helpful and creative in ensuring a super deal. Even the gig bag in which the bass was delivered is a good one (I wasn't expecting much but it's a nice, well-padded Tobias). Absolutely faultless - cheers Alex!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Just bought an (advertised as non functioning) MXR bass octave from Alex. Arrived very quickly! These are the sort of transactions that make basschat what it is. A pleasure from start to finish. Cheers mate! Now where's the soldering iron...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My 2nd (or is it 3rd?) dealing with Alex and a pleasure yet again.

Everything that I've bought from Alex has been exactly as described and he's gone out of his way to accommodate me (he doesn't live 'that' far away but we still met at a 1/2 way location). Deal in confidence as he is a straight up guy.

Just got to get my head around 5 strings after 30+ years of 4 strings! :D