Why become a member? ×

Feedback for only4

chuck_stones

I picked up a Clover Xpression XP15.5 from Mark earlier this week and I have to say he's a top notch fella to deal with. Very honest and fair, takes good care of his instruments and is great with the communications. He's also, a great guy for a coffee and a quick chat.

Cheers Mark, the Clover has found a good home with me! Thanks for selling it on :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks to Mark my foray into effects pedals continues a-pace after 2 pristine and beautifully packaged EBS pedals arrived this morning. I have to commend his professionalism, patience and indeed kindness in getting this deal done. He is a credit to the BC community and I highly recommend him.

Just bought a Tanglewood acoustic bass from Mark. Absolutely superb packing - would have withstood a bomb - and bass in great condition. Mark was an absolute gent throughout, very reasonable about postage costs and very quick to get it across to me. I add my wholehearted recommendations to those above.

• 1 month later...

Just met up with Mark who bought my Spirit Folio 4 mixing desk and TC Electronic M300 effects unit. Had a coffee and a chat. Great guy to deal with. Deal with in total confidence. Thanks Mark - hope you enjoy your new gear as much I have.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought an amp from Mark in what turned out to be a seamless and very easy deal. He responds to PMs very quickly and posted the item immediately, it was well-packed. He sent me an ETA and tracking information, which is how it's done, IMHO. Very pleased. Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...