Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Ghost_Bass

Feedback for Ghost_Bass

Marco bought some pickups off me. We thrashed out a deal in record time and payment was made immediately. Great guy to do business with.

I bought a Proton off Marco,
the guy is a real gem-he sent the pedal before the payment reached him.
I wouldnt hesitate to buy off him again.
Top fellah.
Thank's
Trev.

I have just completed a cab trade with Marco. My Epi 212 for his EBS 110 and 112, with some cash his way. Marco is a great guy, very helpful and excellent communication :) He made the trade as easy as it could possibly have been. Would happily recommend :)

Enjoy the Epifani man!

Got a gorgeous Fender D-tuner here, absolutely pristine, delivered quickly and with instructions.
'Buy/sell with confidence, A+++++++++' as they say in Ebayland.

Bought an Artec onboard pre from Marco last month and have just got round to fitting it and having a bit of a play. Great communication all round and top quality gear.

Great guy to deal with. :)

The Portuguese Phantom delivers again! Pedal travelling the other way this time - arrived exactly when predicted, good for a (virtual) chin-wag too. Thanks!

I have just traded an Eden head for a barfaced cab with Marco.

The transaction was very smooth and easy.

Marco was extremely understanding with regards to a couple complications from the delivery company.

The cab is as described, and sounds great :)

Thanks Marco, I hope you enjoy the amp!

Harry

Just bought a bass off a friend of Marco´s. He´s been very kind and helpful with all my enquiries about his friend, who is not a basschatter yet. I recommend him as an honest, trustful man to all the potential sellers/buyers. The transaction has been clean, easy and fast. Great guys, both him and his friend Vitor.

I sold my Fretless Blazer to Marco, he's great guy - very fast payer and excellent communication - I would certainly recommend this trustworthy member.

Thanks

MattyK

Bought one of Marco's Eden 1x12 cabs. Honestly you couldn't ask for a more impeccable service from anyone. Excellent communication from the beginning, tracking number given to me when shipped and even then Marco tracked it to the point of sending an email telling me it was out for delivery. Brilliant.

Can't wait to try the cab, it looks even better in flesh than it did in the photos.

Bought a pickguard of Marco,very nice to deal with,fast postage and no problems,buy with confidence,Thanks Marco,All the best,Julian.

I've sold a BSR5M-G to Marco and everything went very well.
Good contact and pleasant to deal with.
Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.
I highly recommend this fellow BC'er!

I just bought Marco's vintage fretless blazer, excellent description, well packaged, speedy shipping, great comms, top chap!

Thanks matey

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bought a Genz Benz Shuttle 9.0 from him.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Great seller, quick shipping! [/font][/color][i][b]Fully recommended![/b][/i]

Bought an Eden 2uRack cover for my Genz Benz GBE750, arrived within 24 hours from Portugal, outstanding BassChat member.

another excellent deal with Marco, as ever, posted very quickly and all arrived exactly as described! Perfect, many thanks again matey!

I bought an Ibanez Promethean 110 extension speaker from Marco. The transaction was absolutely flawless. The item arrived quicker than I thought and it was exactly as described. It was very well packaged and it hadn't suffered from its international journey in any way. I would not hesitate to deal with Marco again. Thanks Marco :)

Cheers

Dunc

Sold a pedal and it was really easy transaction with good communication. Thanks, Marco.

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1361377223' post='1984990']
Bought one of Marco's Eden 1x12 cabs. Honestly you couldn't ask for a more impeccable service from anyone. Excellent communication from the beginning, tracking number given to me when shipped and even then Marco tracked it to the point of sending an email telling me it was out for delivery. Brilliant.

Can't wait to try the cab, it looks even better in flesh than it did in the photos.
[/quote]

Quoted Merton here, as his experience reflects mine. I bought a Thunderfunk from Marco, who gave me the tracking number when the parcel left him and kept me regularly updated with tracking information as time went by. I really don't see how anyone could have done more to ensure a successful delivery.
Like many on BC, I've bought more than a few bits here and there. The deal with Marco has set a new benchmark for commitment and service

A credit to BC indeed :)

Just completed a nice little trade deal with Marco, top bloke to deal with, cheers!