Why become a member? ×

FS/FT Wood and tronics chronos 5 Singlecut

JMT3781

Afternoon all.

A new Shuker and a dreadful situation with tecamp forces this sale unfortunately.

One of the best basses I've ever played, but it has to go as its a bit of an indulgence after another Shuker, and quite frankly I need to recoup some dosh. Excuse this preliminary ad. I'm on The phone at work.
Pics and more info later.

Wood and tronics 5 string chronos singlecut in aqua tint, thru neck.

Body is walnut, then the neck is rock maple and ash. Fingerboard is ebony.
Top is 5a quilted poplar with an aqua tint. Other sPecial bits include ebony headstock veneer with wave logo, ebony ramp.

Banjo frets keep things low fast and comfy, brass nut and m.o.p dots.

Eq is wood and tronics own, pickups are Kent Armstrong. W&t recommend this tuned e to c, which it is at the moment. The nut is cut for a standard 5ver, so there's a bit of paper in the nut at the moment. When strung up as a normal 5 the b string is phat and phenomenal for a 34"

Eq is volume, pan treble (with passive tone control) middle and bass. Bridge is w&t own. Hipshot ultralite tuners.

Sorry for this brief and somewhat vague description, typing on the phone is tedious at best.

If you want to have a look before I put pics up, check out the link to my YouTube in my sig.. Those who see the video, it's is right handed lol!
It's also heavily featured on the w&t website.

This bass cost the previous owner 3000 quid. I paid 2300 used in perfect nick. I've put a couple of marks on The back from the old belt, one ding on the side and some marks on the edge I'm looking for 1900 pounds (pricedrop cuz i found some more marks) or pm a serious offer. This bass is available to try, and can be shipped in a hiscox liteflit I will include.
Trades, i'll look it stuff of a similar value, or will need some cash for stuff thats of lesser value. A pedulla pentabuzz would be very tempting! That or something vintage i can sell on. If you think i'd be interested in a higher value bass, then let me know, as maybe i could put some money toward a deal..

One other thing, I've nicked the ebony knobs to put on my Shuker, and they have been replaced with some high quality black chunky ones that look great.

Stay tuned for the updated version of this when I get home

ps. the dogs dont come with the bass.. although you can pm a serious offer :)

James

Edited by JMT3781

that is one beautiful looking bass, i've always wanted to try a wood n tronics and i can add my endorsement of james he's a gent and a pleasure to deal with some lucky **&^%%% is going to love this bass - bump!!

Great basses, and this one is no exception! Wood&tronics make the best basses (IMO) that I have ever played. Hence why I own two and I consider them both to be keepers.

If I were you I wouldn't sell, but then if any of you are tempted you won't find a better bass for the money!