Why become a member? ×

Orange AD200B

umcoo

Hi folks,

I'm hardly gigging these days, and it seems a waste to have such a powerful and great amp, that shines at full pelt, just sat in my room. I got this in Feb 2010 second hand from a lovely lady in Manchester and she had had it new since 2005.

I'm sure most people know the score with these amps...great tone, looks and punch. Only ever had one issue with it, when a resistor blew last year. Fixed by Orange and no problems whatsoever since.

The previous owner had never had any issues with it either. Before everyone asks, I'm not sure when the last re-valve was.

Weight is nicely manageable for a valve amp. There's a few nicks on the tolex, but nothing major and the faceplate is fine.

Looking for [s]£750[/s] [b]£700[/b] and it can be picked up from Lancaster. I'm happy to drive an hour or so to drop it off for people, but a bit of petrol money would be nice. NOW SOLD.

I'd rather not ship either in the UK or abroad due to weight and possible breakage.

Cheers for looking. Here's a few general pics, but if anyone wants anything in particular then just let me know.

Edited by umcoo

Hey Nath, how are tricks?

As I say, gigs have dried up and running this thing at '1' on the master makes it a pretty expensive practice amp. I'm keeping the Matamp cab and I'll probably just pick up something more suited for what I need.

Saying that, not had much interest at all, so she might be staying at Chez Chris. How's the Sunn treating you?