Why become a member? ×

Jazz

jezzaboy

OK so my 'proper' jazz my newly acquired Marcus Miller - FAB bass and definately a keeper! my Trace Elliott T-Bass, and lastly - dont know if it really qualifies as a jazzbut..-washburn MBX with status jazz pups and electrics!

[attachment=80008:DSCF8319.JPG] [attachment=80009:DSCF8316.JPG]

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='lozbass' post='1261270' date='Jun 8 2011, 02:54 PM']I have a mate's recently acquired sonic blue Special Edition J round at the minute - 'thought I'd put it next to my sonic AC for a woeful photograph taken with an iphone. I know there's some sonic love around here. I'll try to get some better images before the Fender returns home - interesting to see the difference in colour - the nitro on the AC is maturing nicely whereas the poly blue on the Fender retains its original hue. It's probably not at all easy to tell given the image quality.[/quote]

More pics would be great, stunning stuff.

[quote name='davebass66' post='1261037' date='Jun 8 2011, 12:06 PM']My MiM Jazz deluxe....Just fitted a new scratchplate on it (courtesy of shemeckfrac) which I think looks beautiful!

Also has Wizard 64's in it and a Gotoh bridge.....It sounds a s good as it looks! :)[/quote]

Indeed, really nice match !

• 2 weeks later...

My Jazz.
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass 2011 3TS. Beautiful look about it and great tone from the Seymour Duncan Pickups on it. :)

[url="http://s889.photobucket.com/albums/ac93/iGeoff/Squier%20Vintage%20Modified%20Jazz%20Bass%202011%203TS/"]Album here.[/url] :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here's my contribution....a 2006 mim jazz. It was my first 'proper' bass. It's one of the finest jazz's I've played (had an MIA jazz about a year ago which I sold on as I preferred my MIM). It's been modded with an Audere 2 band pre amp, badass II, tort shell pickguard and Dimarzio ultra jazz's (third set of pu's, had barts before the Dimarzio's). She's quite heavy too which is fine by me :) I've been toying with the idea of converting her to a stack knob and adding a 60's headstock decal.
[attachment=86623:jb1.JPG]
[attachment=86624:jb2.JPG]

Edited by dan2112