Why become a member? ×

Traded

BigJim

TRADED

traded this bass a while ago but now I have bought another Roscoe now........ So, I'm afraid this one will be going to fund either one.

So the specs:

Top and back Black Heart Sassafras.
Body core Hondo Mahogany with black contrast veneer.
Neck 7 piece Flame Sycamore/Mac Ebony. Sassafras headplate Mac ebony backplate ,heel and control cavity cover.
Fingerboard Mac Ebony.
Hipshot Type A
Ultralites
ACG filter pre-amp with 18 volt option.
ACG RFB in the bridge and a FB in the neck with the coil switching option.

Finish 60% sheen on the body with 20% sheen on the neck.

The bass can be found under the link here:

[url="http://www.acguitars.co.uk/Gallery/121/"]http://www.acguitars.co.uk/Gallery/121/[/url]

It's still in A1 condition and the previous owner before me kept it this way aswell. Super lightweight.

£1250 is what it stands me in at so i'll sell at that price.

Jim

Edited by BigJim

Ah, this is the first ACG I ever played. Before this I was happy with my pair of Roscoes, my Ken Smith, my Lakland and the other bits and pieces. It changed everything for me.

Have a bump for a GREAT bass.

EDIT: I've put a link to this sale thread on the Facebook ACG Fanpage.

Edited by Scoop

Have played this....very cool bass.
I didn't get long with it (couple of tunes at a jam), and I didn't even look at the preamp lol, but what I really took away from the experience is how perfectly the bass balances when wearing it!

Si

[quote name='zigmondo' post='1166480' date='Mar 17 2011, 11:36 PM']My bayyybeeee! What are they doing to yooooo?!!

No other bass than this would have kept me in a Status sandwich for so long.

Well, knock me down wiv a fevver Jim....!....have a bump, you rogue you!

:) :)[/quote]

I'm afraid I've got major gas for another dingwall but a J5 this time!!!

[quote name='Scoop' post='1165482' date='Mar 17 2011, 10:12 AM']Ah, this is the first ACG I ever played. Before this I was happy with my pair of Roscoes, my Ken Smith, my Lakland and the other bits and pieces. It changed everything for me.

Have a bump for a GREAT bass.[/quote]

I felt the same way when I bought my Harlot Singlecut 4 string. These basses are simply incredible in every respect.

[quote name='Chris2112' post='1172318' date='Mar 22 2011, 05:11 PM']I felt the same way when I bought my Harlot Singlecut 4 string. These basses are simply incredible in every respect.[/quote]

What he said

I had my Harlot out tonight and I was giving it big licks to some Level 42 stuff. I spent a little time marvelling at the bass in a mirror, I cannot get over how small and compact the body is, along with how well it balances. It also helps that it balances beautifully. Will my love affair with this bass ever end?

[quote name='Chris2112' post='1184177' date='Apr 1 2011, 01:32 AM']I had my Harlot out tonight and I was giving it big licks to some Level 42 stuff. I spent a little time marvelling at the bass in a mirror, I cannot get over how small and compact the body is, along with how well it balances. It also helps that it balances beautifully. Will my love affair with this bass ever end?[/quote]

It will never end! If i hadn't just received my Roscoe, this would be going!!!

I don't know the weight....but it certainly wasn't heavy when I played it!

If I'm being honest (and don't tell Jim), but I think this sounds better than his Roscoes :)...pick it up while you can!

Si