Why become a member? ×

• 2 weeks later...

Very interested actually, do you know what rack space it takes up? It looks like a 4U unit, but of course I'm not sure. If it is, i'll probably take it!
If anyone knows, or if you'd be able to measure the height of the unit's front panel for reference, that'd be great!

[quote name='thatgrantboy' post='1184761' date='Apr 1 2011, 02:24 PM']Very interested actually, do you know what rack space it takes up? It looks like a 4U unit, but of course I'm not sure. If it is, i'll probably take it!
If anyone knows, or if you'd be able to measure the height of the unit's front panel for reference, that'd be great![/quote]

Hi ya, yes it a 4unit space amp. It's really well built and it's made in the uk

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='speedtriple' post='1205761' date='Apr 20 2011, 01:04 PM']Any ideas?
unfortunately, Samuel is not an honest seller.

I've recieved a neck that he assured had fender sizes and no issue...
it was unusable, damaged and sizes were far away from fender

Samuel, it's time you stop mate :)[/quote]
Go into his profile,the comments left doesnt suggest your correct on this,not my place either but dont think you should be mud slinging in a persons advert.

[quote name='dougie' post='1206099' date='Apr 20 2011, 04:59 PM']Go into his profile,the comments left doesnt suggest your correct on this,not my place either but dont think you should be mud slinging in a persons advert.[/quote]
Plus, there is no mention of a power lead in the ad. It may be usual to include one, but unless you were assured there was one, I don't see that there is any cause for complaint. I mean ... the amp was only 25 quid.

Edited by stevie

If there wasnt one in the first place, then just a reply saying so would be great.

I'm not mud slinging in anyones direction with these posts (even though I know it wasnt aimed at myself), I just wanted to clear it up, as he isnt responding to my PMs.

Price is irrelevant, its more principle really. Said its in good working order, but its really not if theres no lead to run it with!

[quote name='thatgrantboy' post='1206254' date='Apr 20 2011, 06:46 PM']If there wasnt one in the first place, then just a reply saying so would be great.

I'm not mud slinging in anyones direction with these posts (even though I know it wasnt aimed at myself), I just wanted to clear it up, as he isnt responding to my PMs.

Price is irrelevant, its more principle really. Said its in good working order, but its really not if theres no lead to run it with![/quote]

I can't move without hanging myself on a kettle lead. PM me and I'll send you one for the price of postage.

[quote name='thatgrantboy' post='1206254' date='Apr 20 2011, 06:46 PM']Said its in good working order, but its really not if theres no lead to run it with![/quote]

This statement kinda blows my mind

i never send kettle/euro leads when i sell something as i and most musicians have loads of them and plugs are often the cause of damage to the item in transit. i missed buying this amp by seconds but if you need a lead then drop me your address. ad

Alls sorted now, massive thanks to bremen from earlier, who's sent me two, very kindly!

As I explained to him, it seems any kettle leads that are laying around are getting taken from where our band prac! Thus I have a serious scarcity of kettle leads :/

Thanks for the offer adledman :)

[quote name='thatgrantboy' post='1207133' date='Apr 21 2011, 02:50 PM']Alls sorted now, massive thanks to bremen from earlier, who's sent me two, very kindly!

As I explained to him, it seems any kettle leads that are laying around are getting taken from where our band prac! Thus I have a serious scarcity of kettle leads :/

Thanks for the offer adledman :)[/quote]
For some reason ive actually got a (white)kettle lead on my amp and the kettle at my work has the black Marshall one,doesnt affect the amp but the kettle has really clear tones and with that distinct unemulated Marshall"sound" when it boils. :)