XB26354

Feedback for paul_5

Bought a gig bag from Paul it was as described Paul also gave really good communication and got the bag to me very quickly and it was also well packed :)

Gave Paul a boss DS-1 on the recycling board for the price of postage, I offered to send him the pedal and let him pay the postage on arrival since I'm a noob here.

He paid on arrival and was a pleasure to deal with!

I bought a headphone amp off Paul, super quick delivery, excellently packaged, great communication a top notch basschatter, buy with confidence.

Paul bought my Barefaced Compact in the easiest of transactions. Good comms, instant payment, nice friendly chap - a pleasure doing business! :)

Have bought a DHA VT1 EQ from Paul - wasn't on my original list of pre-amps but it's a winner.
Fast delivery, well packaged and excellent communications - buy with confidence :D

Thanks Paul!

I bought a pedal from Paul, and it could not have gone more smoothly. Well-packaged and swiftly despatched.

Thank you!

Just received a pedal from Paul, a clone of the Blueberry bass overdrive made from a Fuzz dog kit, and it was a fast, friendly and easy transaction. The pedal was really well packaged and Paul posted it first class the morning after I'd paid. Can't ask for more than that!

Another satisfied customer! Thank very much :)

Paul bought my Ampeg cab off me in an effortlessly smooth transaction.  Had a good chinwag about gear and no I have a pedal modding contact :).  Nae danger here

Ah, here he is! Bought my wireless system and was highly efficient and communicative. Who could ask for more?

Recommended.

Just received a Tri-Logic preamp pedal clone from Paul. 

Nice easy transaction with good coms throughout and a great little pedal. 

Thanks mate! 

Richard. 

Paul has just bought my Reußenzehn Preamp and as usual was a straightforward and pleasurable experience. 

Excellent chap to to deal with! 

I just bought Paul's Zoom pedal thingy. Quick and easy, buy with confidence. :hi:

(n.b. the transaction was quick and easy, not Paul :lol: )