Welcome to the new site. We hope you enjoy it. We also hope you like this little sticky note. You can send them to each other or to yourself for reminders. 

Have a read of this thread (click) where I describe some new functions.

Take some time to try the new content search, maybe set up your own custom search and make it your bookmark.

A note about PMs - please read the note in the link above about PMs from the old site.

Thanks for visiting, and enjoy.

(you can dismiss this note so you won’t see it again)

Sign in to follow this  
XB26354

Feedback for paul_5

Just traded amp heads with Paul. It was a smooth painless transaction... except for my ears which are now being subjected to a Hartke lh1000 wow!! :lol: :)

Thanks buddy an absolute pleasure doing the trade with you. :)

Andy Edited by andy67

Just bought myself a Russian Bassballs off Paul.
He was quick to respond and send the thing off, and very informative and understanding to a forum newbie!
No qualms with the transaction whatsoever, and very happy with my new pedal!
Dan

just bought Paul's Ashdown drive plus. Dispatched almost immediately for a very fair price. Top bloke!
Cheers.

Just sold a pedal to Paul. Received the money straight away without any problems, top man to deal with!

Would have no hesitation in dealing with him again.

Just purchased Paul's BBM Pi - very fast transaction (popped in post before I'd even finished sorting out the PayPal - fantastic), pedal arrived yesterday morning (door-to-door, all less than 24Hrs after I pulled the trigger), well-wrapped up and packaged. Pleasure doing business :)

All-in-all, very happy with the service! Top marks for a top bloke to deal with.

Ian

[quote name='topo morto' post='1294636' date='Jul 6 2011, 12:33 PM']Sold a pedal to Paul - a nice guy, despite the scary address![/quote]

It's not that bad; next to a cemetery in a place called Bury? Oh yeah, I see your point. MoooooHaaaaHaaaa! :)

Just bought a pedal from Paul. Sent very quickly, and very well packaged. Great guy to deal with!

Paul bought my Octabass pedal. A smoother and more efficient deal I could not wish for. Deal in confidence with this man!

Paul just sent me a metronome in the post. For free. Batteries included.

You don't get service like that every day :-)

I just bought a DHA VT2 pedal from Paul and he was great. Quick to answer any doubts, keeps things simple and very fast delivery.
Also, i believe it was the best packaging i ever saw. Bravo!

MB1. B)
"No Trouble Here!"
Totally Hasslehoff free LOCAL transaction with Paul,
Buy and sell with confidence!
Great Communication and product
Many Thanks
Martin.

Paul sold me his SVP Pro. What a very pleasant guy to deal with, patient, easy going and trustworthy. Deal with him ANY time without hesitation...... you have my permission :)

No, seriously. Great guy to deal with.

Just bought a preamp valve from Paul and found him to be an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Many thanks Paul!

Cheers
Grahame :)