Why become a member? ×

What does your Year Of Birth bass look like?

Happy Jack

[quote name='tomb' post='1154710' date='Mar 8 2011, 10:53 PM']nope, im still 13, will be 14 in august. tattoo was my 13th birthday gift from my mother[/quote]
Fair do's and that's a very progressive mum you have there - I wouldn't let my oldest son get his ear pierced until he was 18!

You must be just about the youngest member of BC - good on you but makes me feel ancient, lol!

[quote name='Clarky' post='1154724' date='Mar 8 2011, 11:06 PM']Fair do's and that's a very progressive mum you have there - I wouldn't let my oldest son get his ear pierced until he was 18!

You must be just about the youngest member of BC - good on you but makes me feel ancient, lol![/quote]

my mom's 36 and my grandmother is 55 so my grandmother passed to us the spirit of woodstock and we are very open with each other.

oh, and you not ancient, your Vintage

[quote name='tarcher' post='1154497' date='Mar 8 2011, 09:03 PM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FENDER-1952-PRECISION-BASS-UNBELIEVABLE-VINTAGE-FENDER-/390294548052?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item5adf5e2e54"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FENDER-1952-PRECISIO...=item5adf5e2e54[/url]

Well thats it.
Would I really have it even if I could afford it.

Dunno

Probably not...........but you never know.[/quote]
Hey, I already posted that one.

Not a huge amount amount of choice back in '61, but I wouldn't say no to any of the below. One? It would have to be the Rick, one lady owner (pic attached)............ :)

I've got the EB-2, but it's a '58.

[quote name='Ian Savage' post='1154125' date='Mar 8 2011, 05:27 PM']WANT!!!!!! Is that a maple 'board as well? :)[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the Shadow 4003 had an unbound bubinga board (standard on 4003s) but with dot markers. I think that board just looks light in the photo.

Absolutely stunning bass!

Edited by simon1964

[quote name='Low End Bee' post='1153930' date='Mar 8 2011, 03:15 PM']....
1963. Some wear and non original parts. Currently missing somewhere in London.[/quote]
Are you talking about the bass, or ...? :)

[quote name='warwickhunt' post='1154759' date='Mar 8 2011, 11:39 PM']PANTS! They didn't make Warwicks back in 63 and I'm not playing a Framus! :)[/quote]
+1 although the year isn't quite the same. I guess for '69 I'm stuck with something like this:
:lol: