Why become a member? ×

SOLD

BigJim

SOLD

OK, so having just bought an EA Iamp Micro, I need to sell something so here is my mint Epifani UL902 in a 2U rack complete with footswitch.

Anyone who has tried the UL range know how amazing this dual channel is and 1800 watts of pure power...Well, 1800 watts bridged and 900 watts out of each speakon connector.

Specs:

CONFIGURATION
Dual Channel Preamp
Digital Power amp
Linear Power Supply
POWER RATING
900 + 900 watts RMS into 4 Ohms
INPUT IMPEDANCE
Passive 470k Ohms
Active 200k Ohms
POWER RATING
300 WRMS
900 Watt Peak
SPECS
Amplifier Response 20Hz - 25kHz
Signal to noise 90dB
FEATURES
Passive/Active Inputs
Channel selector Ch1/Ch2
Adjustable Input Gain with Peak LED for each channel
Treble Shift, Mid Cut with on/off selector accessible via footswitch
Mute button selector accessible via footswitch
Master Volume
DI Out with Adjustable Level Control
Pre and Post EQ, Ground Lift, Tuner Out EFX Sends, Returns and Blend
Speakon Output Connectors
Multiple footswitchable settings
DIMENSIONS
3"h x 19"w x 11"d
14 lbs

I've got a generic picture from the internet but will get some pictures up as soon as possible.

Shall we say £800 including the footswitch and rack? These are over £1600 new!

Jim

Edited by BigJim

[quote name='BigJim' post='1153753' date='Mar 8 2011, 01:34 PM']Bump for I can take it to the bass show in Olympia this weekend? I'm on stand C17, come and say hi![/quote]

I'm on C5 :)

We should have a BC members who are working at the show get together, lol.

Great amp by the way - I can't believe that i recently put together a short list of amps I'd love to try back to back - Epi 902, Thunderfunk 750, SWR 900 & Aggie DB750 and they are all currently up for sale here (I already have the Aggie).

If I had a spare £2.5K I'd buy all of the other three and lock myself away for a few days in a darkened soundproofed room. . .

[quote name='molan' post='1154687' date='Mar 8 2011, 10:40 PM']I'm on C5 :)

We should have a BC members who are working at the show get together, lol.

Great amp by the way - I can't believe that i recently put together a short list of amps I'd love to try back to back - Epi 902, Thunderfunk 750, SWR 900 & Aggie DB750 and they are all currently up for sale here (I already have the Aggie).

If I had a spare £2.5K I'd buy all of the other three and lock myself away for a few days in a darkened soundproofed room. . .[/quote]

Do it!!!! Now you're selling your basses, go 4 it!

What is your stand? I'm with Stompbox (www.fxpedals.co.uk)

Jim

[quote name='BigJim' post='1155291' date='Mar 9 2011, 01:34 PM']Do it!!!! Now you're selling your basses, go 4 it!

What is your stand? I'm with Stompbox (www.fxpedals.co.uk)

Jim[/quote]

I'm helping Phil Nixon on the Bass Gear stand :)

[quote name='molan' post='1155327' date='Mar 9 2011, 01:55 PM']I'm helping Phil Nixon on the Bass Gear stand :)[/quote]

Ah awesome,

I've been meaning to go up there so It'll be good to see some gear and finally meet him and yourself sir.

[quote name='BigJim' post='1164288' date='Mar 16 2011, 12:12 PM']Bumping for Wednesday lunch (subway or wenzels?)[/quote]

You eat at Wenzels?

Our small world connection continues - my ex brother-in-law worked for them for years and is best friends with Peter Wenzel!

He is, by all accounts, absolutely loaded (Peter not my b-i-l!), one of the first people to see a gap in the market for a decent quality baker/patisserie/deli type business. I've met him a couple of times, seems a nice guy too :)

[quote name='molan' post='1164296' date='Mar 16 2011, 12:19 PM']You eat at Wenzels?

Our small world connection continues - my ex brother-in-law worked for them for years and is best friends with Peter Wenzel!

He is, by all accounts, absolutely loaded (Peter not my b-i-l!), one of the first people to see a gap in the market for a decent quality baker/patisserie/deli type business. I've met him a couple of times, seems a nice guy too :)[/quote]

I must say, his beef batee's are nice! Theres not much choice round my work!!

I know you want another one of these amps! I'll even deliver it to you mate!

Jim

[quote name='fryer' post='1164871' date='Mar 16 2011, 07:47 PM']Hey Jim, I notice you haven't got a Hofner Club bass in your collection. fancy a trade ?[/quote]

I'm afraid not mate, I've got way 2 much basses.

Jim