Why become a member? ×

Short list and quiz

Lotusmark2

[quote name='The Burpster' post='1150103' date='Mar 4 2011, 11:12 PM']Is it fair to say that sir likes his metal heavy.......and his basses reflect his tastes...?

:)[/quote]
It would be fair to say, yes

Really starting hook on to the Traben Chaos Attack, Traben Array Limited Natural Spalted Maple, Traben Neo LTD in Spalted Burst and the Traben Havoc in black

Only bugger is that I have no local stockist so would be buying without playing..... never keen on doing that!

As for the quiz, I'll post the list tomorrow night so keep guessing :)

Edited by Lotusmark2

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' post='1150088' date='Mar 4 2011, 11:00 PM']That's just like mine Wayne but I have put a black pg on it now, I'm not much of CAR fan tbh but it's grown on me a bit and I like it much more with the black pg instead of white.[/quote]

One day I will have a 1983 (YOB) CAR Jazz but I have 2 really nice jazzes as is so no rush.

Got any pics of yours?

Here you go Wayne-
Squier neck with fret edges filed down and edge of board rolled,
Ebay green dodgy Fender logo for pub gig Fender experts to enjoy!,
Full size open back tuners with post holes opened up to allow for larger posts,
Squier body with a jack socket drilled in to allow the 4th hole in the control plate to become a knob instead,
Badass II bridge,
Bartolini pickups,
EBS Pre amp hidden in control cavity,
4 Retro control knobs,
Fender black 3 ply pickguard.

[attachment=73929:Jazz.JPG]

Its awesome! :) In fact in honour of this thread Im going to gig it tonight as its not been out for a while and I have an exclusively 4 string set anyway.

[quote name='Johnston' post='1150367' date='Mar 5 2011, 10:46 AM']Is Traban still going?? I read rumours somewhere that they had been bought by BC Rich and basically phased out.[/quote]
They are a sister company to BC and some of the models seem to be crossing over.
Played 3 Trabens today expecting to walk out of the door with one, I was VERY disapointed with the guitars. Not good at all (for me anyway, each to their own)
I have updated my new bass hunt on my other thread :)