Why become a member? ×

North West Mini Bass Bash

jwbassman

[quote name='ped' post='151728' date='Mar 5 2008, 02:01 PM']Using that google map link, the arrow should actually be slightly further east along the road - turn right at the T junction and the studio is one of the last units on the left of the Snowdon road. Me and Chris will make some posters or something. Actually we probably won't bother when it comes down to it, so maybe Ste can get here early and we can enslave the young chap.[/quote]

Chris you look like you weigh about six stone... and T'other chris is too much of a teddy bear, there shall be no enslaving i tell thee!

Talking of left handed - I managed to bugger up my left wrist on Tuesday night by falling awkwardly on it during a game of badminton :)

I went to A&E Wednesday morning for an x-ray, luckily no fracture just some tendon damage... still sore but I've got exercises to try and get it in some sort of shape for the weekend (rehearsals and of course the bash).

All being well I'll be able to play a bit by weekend but even if I can't I'll still pop down to put some names to face - see you all there...

[quote name='jwbassman' post='133592' date='Feb 4 2008, 02:24 PM']'offical' start time of 1pm

Address is Bluebird Studios, Snowdon Road, St annes - [url="http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Snowdon+Road,+St+annes&sll=54.162434,-3.647461&sspn=9.799374,26.696777&ie=UTF8&z=16&iwloc=addr&om=0"]google maps link[/url], it looks pretty straight forward to get there...

Cost for hiring the studio is £70, £5 each should cover it...[/quote]

Is this all still the same.....?

See you all down there Sunday 1pm ish.....!

Dave Perry

[quote name='david_l_perry' post='157238' date='Mar 14 2008, 10:54 AM']Is this all still the same.....?

See you all down there Sunday 1pm ish.....!

Dave Perry[/quote]

Yeah details as is - Ped will be there earlier so if you want to get down a bit early then I don't see that being a problem, I'll get there as soon as I can after my rehersal (assuming I can play again by Sunday!)

See you there...