Left leaderboard
Starless

Feedback for gjones

Gareth's a top bloke, picked up and paid for bass spot on. I get the feeling this may not be his last 'Ray however...... :)

[quote name='MattM' post='1231644' date='May 15 2011, 09:06 AM']Gareth's a top bloke, picked up and paid for bass spot on. I get the feeling this may not be his last 'Ray however...... :)[/quote]

You may be right................ :)

....and the Red SUB moves on again.

Did a shady meet-up in a service station carpark somewhere in Scotland. Pleasant bloke to deal with and all as expected and agreed.

Recommended :)

[quote name='thepurpleblob' post='1283753' date='Jun 27 2011, 09:56 AM']....and the Red SUB moves on again.

Did a shady meet-up in a service station carpark somewhere in Scotland. Pleasant bloke to deal with and all as expected and agreed.

Recommended :)[/quote]

Pleasures all mine.

Just bought Gareth's TC electronics classic 450 amp, great communication throughout, and it turned on time exactly as described. Nice doing business with, thanks a lot.

Sold Gareth an amplifier and the deal went like clockwork. Fast payment, good communication and no hassles. A gentleman.

Just to echo comments from the others - Gareth is a great bloke to deal with. I bought a bass from him, when it arrived there was a problem with it. There is always a nagging uncertainly when dealing with people unseen and unknown but in this case everything was sorted out as smoothly and as painlessly as it possibly could have been.

Cheers Gareth!

Sold a Jazz bass wiring kit to Gareth, great guy to deal with, perfect comms & instant payment, a real pleasure dealing with him, top fellow!

Cheerz, John

Bought a cab from Gareth,

Great comms from start to finish - kept me informed every step of the way, and it arrived when he said it would, all packed up nice n' snug, and in fantastic condition as described.

A thoroughly painless transaction - deal with confidence.

Cheers matey.

I just bought a bridge from Gareth, exactly right, great comms. well packed & fast delivery. Perfect transaction with a top fella, deal with confidence.

Cheerz, John

Purveyor of quality pre loved scratch plates for Jazz basses in black. Thanks very much Gareth, appreciate your excellent service.

Bought a mixer from Gareth, great comms and packaging, lovely piece of kit at a very good price. A pleasure to do business with.

Gareth bought a scratchplate off me this week. Super quick payment and very easy to do a deal with. Top man!

I made another wiring kit for Gareth, spot on communications, instant payment & followed up with great feedback :)

Thanks Gareth, a pleasure dealing with you.

Cheerz, John

Gareth bought a Silver Series neck from me this week, payment was lightening fast, great communication throughout and just a really nice guy to deal with (always a bonus, right?)

Buy or sell with confidence. And Gareth, hope you enjoy the neck!

Gareth took my John East J retro off me and almost threw the money at me, good communication at all times, top fella!