Why become a member? ×

Shuker Jazz bass (price drop)

Jobiebass

For sale due to mounting debt.

This beautiful Shuker, Downsized J Bass shape, Slab Finished Black Walnut body with Black Wet Look Gloss finish and matching headstock
33" Scale
5 piece Mahogany/Wenge neck with graphite rods, 22 frets and Rosewood Fingerboard
Active EMG JV pickups and ACG pre EQ02 3K 3 knob dual pickup version. Volume/blend on flexi. Filter stack on flexi. Treble stack on flexi.

Its a thing of beauty to play, the slightly downsized shape is hardly noticeable but make big finger stretches that little bit easier to play. Now it has the ACG pre installed the tone variants are epic too, can dial in a huge range of different tones. Slaps beautifully too.

Oh there is a little scratch less then 1mm wide and 2cm long (see 1st pic) its on the edge in the middle of the cut away adjacent to the neck pickup, I only noticed it today, its not major. Nothing else worth mentioning, the pics show refections which could be seen as scratches but I assure you its practically flawless. i can take more pics if you require. Oh the last pic on this page is from a while ago, notice it doesnt have the stacked ACG pre amp in it.

looking for[s] £1000[/s] £900 ono. Comes with a hard case. I live in Doncaster if you would like to check it out.

Thanks for looking.

[url="http://imgur.com/a/TIyCu"]More Pics on Imgur.com[/url]

Edited by Jobiebass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...