Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn for now

haimesy

[quote name='lozbass' post='1144394' date='Feb 28 2011, 12:51 PM']I played this a few years ago - absolutely lovely - the craftwork is about as good as it gets. I think this was originally built for Alex at the Gallery (though I could be wrong!)[/quote]
Hi Guys.....The bass is a stunner,I wiil look on forum for pics of Overwater if its on here....Thanks for the interest.....John

[quote name='Darshan' post='1145069' date='Feb 28 2011, 09:42 PM']Incase you couldn't find it here is a link:

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=123207&st=0&p=1128577&#entry1128577"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;#entry1128577[/url][/quote]
ALL PMS replied too...Thanks for youir interest

[quote name='Chris2112' post='1148855' date='Mar 3 2011, 08:26 PM']This one seems to have been passed around quite a bit recently![/quote]
It was withdrawn last time by me,so it has'nt been around that much...But thanks for your helpful comment....John

[quote name='Chris2112' post='1148855' date='Mar 3 2011, 08:26 PM']This one seems to have been passed around quite a bit recently![/quote]

:)

Since Alex at the Gallery had it (yes Loz, it was built for him) it has only been owned by me and John, who bought it off me. I had it for 3 years and John has had it for a year or so. Hardly "passed around".

i'll add that I only sold it because I had my eye on something else (a fretless Sei which unfortunately went); it's a fabulous, lightweight, supremely comfortable bass with a super-slim neck and lovely tones.

Edited by 4000

[quote name='4000' post='1149428' date='Mar 4 2011, 01:17 PM']:)

Since Alex at the Gallery had it (yes Loz, it was built for him) it has only been owned by me and John, who bought it off me. I had it for 3 years and John has had it for a year or so. Hardly "passed around".

i'll add that I only sold it because I had my eye on something else (a fretless Sei which unfortunately went); it's a fabulous, lightweight, supremely comfortable bass with a super-slim neck and lovely tones.[/quote]
Hi Shaun....Thanks for that .....Hope you are well......All the best John

[quote name='giblett123' post='1162198' date='Mar 14 2011, 07:25 PM']Have a bump, the Sei stuff is right up there with the best and this one looks funky as hell! someone has to buy it, if I had some cash I would![/quote]To the top...

[quote name='haimesy' post='1169184' date='Mar 20 2011, 08:55 AM']Sunday bump[/quote]
Amazed this hasn't gone yet, its a looker, I guess its a sign of the times, everyones skint! How do the bare knuckle J's sound? I've just had the split coil put in a lakland glaub and it is awesome, as a result I'm taking a punt and getting Jon Shuker to put them in my jazz build, a leap of faith nut I'm confident!

[quote name='giblett123' post='1169814' date='Mar 20 2011, 07:02 PM']Amazed this hasn't gone yet, its a looker, I guess its a sign of the times, everyones skint! How do the bare knuckle J's sound? I've just had the split coil put in a lakland glaub and it is awesome, as a result I'm taking a punt and getting Jon Shuker to put them in my jazz build, a leap of faith nut I'm confident![/quote]
Or even "but" damn you Johnnie Walker!