Why become a member? ×

Clarkys' band (Rattlin Bone) next gig, Friday 11th March in the 12 Bar, Denmark Street (nr Tottenham Court Road)

Clarky

Hey all, next up for Rattlin Bone is the small but friendly 12 Bar Club in Tin Pan Alley. Friday 11th March. Not sure what time we are on (will not be early, I am guessing around 11pm) but here's the flyer. What could be better than a Friday night meal in Covent Garden (or thereabouts) followed by some voodoo swamp blues?

Not just any voodoo swamp blues but the No. 1 artist on UK Myspace too! Click below for photos and some of our music

[url="http://www.myspace.com/rattlinbone"]http://www.myspace.com/rattlinbone[/url]

If you can't make this we are playing the Hootenanny in Brixton on 9th April, a much bigger venue (with about 700 in the audience)

Hope to see some of you at one of these gigs,

Cheers Clarky

[attachment=72993:11_march.jpg]

Edited by Clarky

I might pop down if I can - I didn't know you had a new band. Are you playing DB at all? Not much room for one on that stage! Bit of a funny setup that venue, stand downstairs and I get a good view of your shins, or go upstairs and I can just see your heads! Played my first ever gig there.

[quote name='dannybuoy' post='1137927' date='Feb 22 2011, 11:28 PM']I might pop down if I can - I didn't know you had a new band. Are you playing DB at all? Not much room for one on that stage! Bit of a funny setup that venue, stand downstairs and I get a good view of your shins, or go upstairs and I can just see your heads! Played my first ever gig there.[/quote]
I've played there 5 or 6 times with my punk band and it was a squeeze for us as a trio! As there will be around 10 of us, we will have to have some of the band ( horn section) off stage I guess. I will probably use my Eminence electric upright bass for space reasons, it's first live airing

[quote name='Clarky' post='1137924' date='Feb 22 2011, 11:28 PM']Thanks Big Red X, the album is in the last mix stage but we have five downloadable tracks on ITunes, the 3-track Speaking of Happiness EP, and two singles (rain on my footsteps and Shoot me Down)[/quote]
Thanks for that! Will the album be a physical CD (or vinyl)? Call me old-fashioned but I like to have physical product, download only feels so ephemeral.
Also will it include the tracks you currently have available as downloads?

[quote name='BigRedX' post='1138297' date='Feb 23 2011, 10:50 AM']Thanks for that! Will the album be a physical CD (or vinyl)? Call me old-fashioned but I like to have physical product, download only feels so ephemeral.
Also will it include the tracks you currently have available as downloads?[/quote]
It should be a CD format although it will include the five tracks you can download, plus (I think) five others

[quote name='Clarky' post='1138581' date='Feb 23 2011, 02:01 PM']It should be a CD format although it will include the five tracks you can download, plus (I think) five others[/quote]
Excellent!

Put me down for a copy as soon as its available.

And with a bit of luck I'll be at the gig too...

Update: we have been switched to first on stage (maybe for soundcheck reasons as there are 10 or so of us in the band), means we are on stage at [b]8.30pm.[/b]

PS, thanks for kind comments papillionlrl!

PPS, final mix of album finished today so once artwork sorted will be released as a CD

I've never yet quite plucked up the courage to walk into the Intrepid Fox and buy a beer.

I feel hampered by my minimal tattoo count, complete absence of piercings, and lack of bizarre, spiky black accessories.

Maybe if I just wear full biking leathers ...