Why become a member? ×

Fender custom shop closet classic 64 jass (for sale)

richardd

,I am offering my 2007, 1964 custom shop closet classic in an amazing colour being Burgandy Mist (ie Guy Pratt) this colour took one year to arrive from Fender ,the Bass is in as perfect condition as a closet classic can be with no dings or scratches apart from plectrum ones on the pick guard it has an alder boby reverse tuning pegs and all the Fender candy plus of course the Certificate of Authenticity serial no R35047 dated 03/07/07 The only ones you can get off of the shelf are 3 colour sunburst & Olympic white and the best price is £1850 from GAK Dolphin and any other Fender dealer it has a Blk Tolex case with Orange lineing mint condition This Bass has never been gigged I am asking £1600 no trades sorry this is a one off Super Bass. I will ship anwhere and Pay Pal can be used, 4% i think, at buyer expense I will try to post pics tonight or tomorrow For any more info please call 07710 153025 or email richard_durrance@btinternet .com Regards Rich

Now only £1200.00 Down to £1100

img]http://usera.imagecave.com/Richardd/fender/DSCF0369-copy-copy.jpg" class="ipsImage" />

Edited by richardd

I had a chance to try this bass at Christmas when my best pal purchased Rich's Aguilar cab. This bass is a killer, sounds amazing and a great weight. Definitely not run of the mill Fender Custom Shop stuff, something a bit special.

Good luck with the sale Rich.

Mick

Bump

Christ Rich you're going through a few basses at the moment, nice though, always wondered why they didn't make more effort with the head transfer (like the shoddy one's on Fullertons)

I've dealt with Rich and he's a nice bloke and trustworthy, although by the looks of recent activities he has a serious GAS problem....he he

[quote name='yamahabass' post='130576' date='Jan 30 2008, 12:12 PM'][i]Post removed by moderator - please see [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=12228"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=12228[/url][/i][/quote]

That link doesn't work...

[quote name='richardd' post='130184' date='Jan 29 2008, 05:57 PM']On the slight possiblity of me buying a Sadowsky from our feathered friend,I am offering my 2007, 1964 custom shop closet classic in an amazing colour being Burgandy Mist (ie Guy Pratt) this colour took one year to arrive from Fender ,the Bass is in as perfect condition as a closet classic can be with no dings or scratches apart from plectrum ones on the pick guard it has an alder boby reverse tuning pegs and all the Fender candy plus of course the Certificate of Authenticity serial no R35047 dated 03/07/07 The only ones you can get off of the shelf are 3 colour sunburst & Olympic white and the best price is £1850 from GAK Dolphin and any other Fender dealer it has a Blk Tolex case with Orange lineing mint condition This Bass has never been gigged I am asking £1600 no trades sorry this is a one off Super Bass. I will ship anwhere and Pay Pal can be used, 4% i think, at buyer expense I will try to post pics tonight or tomorrow For any more info please call 07710 153025 or email richard_durrance@btinternet .com Regards Rich

Weekend Bump[/quote]

[quote name='richardd' post='130184' date='Jan 29 2008, 05:57 PM']On the slight possiblity of me buying a Sadowsky from our feathered friend,I am offering my 2007, 1964 custom shop closet classic in an amazing colour being Burgandy Mist (ie Guy Pratt) this colour took one year to arrive from Fender ,the Bass is in as perfect condition as a closet classic can be with no dings or scratches apart from plectrum ones on the pick guard it has an alder boby reverse tuning pegs and all the Fender candy plus of course the Certificate of Authenticity serial no R35047 dated 03/07/07 The only ones you can get off of the shelf are 3 colour sunburst & Olympic white and the best price is £1850 from GAK Dolphin and any other Fender dealer it has a Blk Tolex case with Orange lineing mint condition This Bass has never been gigged I am asking £1600 no trades sorry this is a one off Super Bass. I will ship anwhere and Pay Pal can be used, 4% i think, at buyer expense I will try to post pics tonight or tomorrow For any more info please call 07710 153025 or email richard_durrance@btinternet .com Regards Rich

Now reduced through lack of interest to £1450.00 This is agreat bass

[/quote]

Nitro checks over time. My 1989 reissue strat has some and it's been kept in its case most of the time. Peter Cooks had a NOS Strat that started to check before it was sold. I think it's tem changes.

Anyway that's a nice bass.

Now reduced through lack of interest to £1450.00

[/quote]

Mid Week Bump.Is no one at all interested

[quote name='richardd' post='136765' date='Feb 8 2008, 06:15 PM']Weekend Bump. Is there no interest in this Gorgeous Bass ?[/quote]

Plenty of interest Ricardo but no cash! I'll just reiterate that this is a great bass and richard purveys excellent tea and chit-chat to buyers.

[quote name='Mr Cougar' post='136808' date='Feb 8 2008, 07:49 PM']Plenty of interest Ricardo but no cash! I'll just reiterate that this is a great bass and richard purveys excellent tea and chit-chat to buyers.[/quote]

Thanx Jim It was a pleasure to see you again, hope you did not hurt your back retrieving the G&K from yor BMW,Best Wishes Rich

Now reduced through lack of interest to £1450.00

Final reduction or back in the closet £1350

Price reduced[/quote]