Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB 414 OM with padded bag, strap locks and strap

burray

[b]This has now been traded thanks.[/b]

Yamaha BB414 (Orange Metallic finish)

Four-string bass with alder body, bolt-on maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. Features a ceramic soapbar-style bridge pickup, split coil neck pickup, diecast tuners, three-position toggle selector switch and knobs for master volume and master tone.

In great condition as it’s barely been used and comes in the padded case pictured with strap locks and strap. Email Ben at [email protected] for more info or just message me on here. Cheers!

Edited by burray

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah. :) I'm not normally into orange, but this looks the sex. I love the soapbar pickup as well. I don't really want to sell it, but I've got no need for it. For the past couple of years it's only ever been for noodling in my room because I can't be bothered to get the Aerodyne out of its case from the other room.

So I've taken a few more snaps, including of the little bit of damage to the headstock. I knew it was somewhere but had to search a bit for it. Anyway...

Don't want to sell it but can't afford to keep it. Looks a little bit lovely, right? :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest MoJo

[quote name='merello' post='1167761' date='Mar 18 2011, 11:52 PM']Got a black sparkle version with matching headstock and they are cracking basses! Prefer this one strangely enough![/quote]

+1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...