Why become a member? ×

Hi from Manchester

Wooks79

Hey all,

Just joined and thought I would introduce myself, I'm Middlesbrough born and Manchester dwelling, have played bass for about 15 years now (with a seriously regretted break in the middle)

Have been in numerous bands over the years, and have been through god knows how many basses, and amps.

Currently using -

[list]
[*]Musicman Stingray 4 string 3 band EQ In (discontinued in 2004) translucent purple (had it since it left the factory Dec 1st 1999) and I absolutely love it, no matter what has come and gone, I cant imagine not playing this.
[*]Ibanez AEB10E Dark Violin Sunburst Acoustic (about to go up for sale)
[*]Ampeg BA300 115 Combo.
[*]Pedals wise - Boss GT10B, MI Audio Pollyanna Octave, Boss OC-2, DeviEver OK, Bass Big Muff pi, Russian Black Big Muff Pi and an EHX Freeze.
[/list]

Sold a lot of stuff when I stopped playing for a few years, and really regret it, not only did I lose any magic touch I may or may not have had, I quite miss my big Peavey Firebass 700 full stack taking a kicking and a half anytime I needed it to.

So I'm sure I will get to chat to a few of you on here, buy and sell from and to you, and just generally browse these forums :)

Good to be here!
Cheers.

Edited by Wooks79