Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Herman

Cat Burrito

[quote name='BurritoBass' post='1134464' date='Feb 20 2011, 04:21 PM']Herman bought my Ampeg 210 SVT USA cab. Top bloke to deal with. Swiftly arranged traditional service station handover in true Basschat tradition. Top stuff :)[/quote]

really happy to do a deal with burritobass, a very clean and tidy svt 210 ampeg cab! true to what was edited in post!
a good honest basschatter! all the best tim.

many thanks mick.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just purchased Herman's GK rig at a bargain price. He was a true gent, great communications, went well out of his way to meet up at a convenient location. He was on time, courteous and very helpful. The gear was in much better condition than I was expecting. Definitely a top Basschatter here folks. Highly recommended. Thank you 😊

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Bought Herman's Juno synth from him. Easy communication throughout, he drove some distance to meet me and the synth is in superb Nick, just as advertised.

An easy, simple transaction with a thoroughly decent, pleasant and reliable chap. Basschat at its very best, deal with confidence

• 3 months later...

Just met up with Mick to sell him my Ashdown ABM 212 cab.

Great to meet another, local Basschatter and what's more, have a very easy and pleasant transaction with him.

Happy to recommend him to one and all here on Basschat and look forward to catching up with him at a gig or a Bash sometime soon!

Thanks Mick, hope you enjoy the cab.. 😊

Nik

• 8 months later...

Just bought  Markbass LM3 head from Mick, which is in excellent condition and which works and sounds great..

It's the second time I've dealt with Mick and this has been just the same as the first time; good communications, good gear and a great person to deal with!

Highly recommended.

Thanks Mick ☺