Why become a member? ×

This'll be fun tonight part 2

leschirons

[quote name='leschirons' post='1133941' date='Feb 20 2011, 12:42 AM']I think you just come on here to cause trouble :)[/quote]

Yes! And? :lol:

Look, I would have gotten away with this for the past four years if it wasn't for you pesky leschirons bloke! :)

PS: actually, on a serious note, didn't the other half of the Hinge & Bracket partnership pass away a few years back? Dunno if they were ever real life partners but sad all the same.

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='1133947' date='Feb 20 2011, 01:54 AM']Yes! And? :)

Look, I would have gotten away with this for the past four years if it wasn't for you pesky leschirons bloke! :)

PS: actually, on a serious note, didn't the other half of the Hinge & Bracket partnership pass away a few years back? Dunno if they were ever real life partners but sad all the same.[/quote]

Yup, his name was Patrick Fyffe and he passed away about 7 or 8 years ago I think. Don't know if they were partners or not. Still, good comedy at the time and now he's settled in France and runs this B&B. He'd organised the 70th party for a friend of his, a nice elderly lady called Celia.

(Hark at me, "elderly," bugger, I'm only 11 years away from that one myself. I'm just doing myself a cocoa and then I'm off to bed. Now, where's me slippers?