Why become a member? ×

Feedback for PeterGales

cetera

I bought a mixer flight case on behalf of the singer in my band. Pete was excellent in every way, very accommodating in ending his eBay auction and great with comms etc. The case arrived very promptly and was packed well and was exactly as described.

All in all a flawless Basschatt transaction.

Cheers, Pete.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bought a fabulous Elrick E-volution Gold 4 string from Peter. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with from the start and his communication and organisation was spot on.

The Bass was every bit as good as he said and was fully set up and ready to try.

You can deal with him with absolute confidence, a real Gent.

Thanks again Pete :)

All the best,

Gary

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got back from a 300km round trip to buy Pete's Markbass 104 HF.

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with Pete. Great communication throughout, really helpful and decent chat upon meet up. The cab was exactly as described and now I cant wait to give it a blast

[b]100%[/b] recommended Basschater.

Thanks again Pete and good luck with the music.

Edited by uzzell

Just sold my AC 500 head to Pete - very straightforward transaction. We agreed the logistics of a 200 mile round trip for both of us, met up bang on time and had an interesting and informative chat. Pete's obviously an experienced player, a genuine Bass enthusiast and completely reliable. Great to meet another Bass player in person given so much of modern life only exists on a screen!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Recently purchased a Mike Lull v4 Jazz Bass off Pete. He was flexible and accommodating regarding try out and handover arrangements. He really looks after all his bass gear. Total gent' deal with complete confidence. Thanks Pete.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just got a really nice Ampeg PF800 from Pete.  Everything just as you would want it to be from start to finish, top Basschat-er!  Amp was collected by a friend of mine, who reported back that I would certainly have enjoyed meeting Pete.

Maybe next time 👍

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Popped down to see Pete today & relieve him of a jazz.

Much musical stuff put to rights & frankly a jolly good chat. Even had Brinsley Schwarz on his screen!

Absolute pleasure to meet him & he was so accommodating with me getting"ducks in order" to get  down to his gaff.

Fully recommended as a top fella me lad (by House of Dwarf Vader).

Oh, the bass is bloody brilliant as well 😄

Cheers Pete.