Why become a member? ×

Overwater Perception Pro

Darshan

SPEC:
- Mahogonoy body, with spalted beech face.

- Bolt on 3 ply neck made from maple with rosewood fingerboard and spalted beech faced headstock.

- Three Band EQ, Overwater pre-amp with a bright pull/push switch on the volume control.

- Chrome hardware

- Dunlop strap locks

- pre-amp on/off switch (not passive switch, but literally mutes the bass)

- XLR Output

- The bridge was specifically requested, its the style that they usually only put on the higher end models.

- The neck is fractionally thinner in breadth than a standard perception model.

- The pickups are also higher standard than the ones the usually used on the perception series.

There are a few dings on the body, which I have also tried to show in the pictures. I also have an Overwater very well padded canvas softcase that I am happy to include in the sale/trade.

I'm asking for £1200 or trade for a bass of similar value.

[attachment=72263:DSC01335.JPG]
[attachment=72254:IMG_0228.jpg][attachment=72256:IMG_0227.jpg] [attachment=72262:IMG_0242.jpg][attachment=72261:IMG_0236.jpg][attachment=72258:IMG_0230.jpg][attach
ment=72259:IMG_0231.jpg][attachment=72260:IMG_0235.jpg]

Edited by Darshan

my kinal is here

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=122952&st=0&gopid=1129869&#entry1129869"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...p;#entry1129869[/url]

let me know if youre interested

could you possibly find out perhaps from overwater what the scale length of this model is please?

• 3 weeks later...

I played an almost identicle bass at the bass gallery in London about 2 years ago and totally fell in love with it. I found it to be very versitile and got as far as putting a deposit on it but my wedding got in the way and I ran out of time and they sold it. I would love to buy it off you but saving for a house at the minute. Why are you selling it?
Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...