Why become a member? ×

New single from my band Filthy Whisky

jmanfunk

Hey folks,

Thought I'd share my most recent bass playing efforts. Recently recorded at Limehouse Studios in London. Top quality studio and lovely, accomodating people. The Overwater recorded exceptionally well on the day so thanks to Chris and the guys at Overwater H.Q. in Carlisle.

Hope everyone enjoys.

[url="http://soundcloud.com/filthywhisky/borderline-11"]New single 'Borderline'[/url]

Video recording from a recent show in North London of the tune.

Easy,

Jay.

Edited by jmanfunk

Jay, since I can't get your attention anywhere else and I'm sick of trying. Can I please have the money we agreed on for the repairs the bass you sold me needed?

I know by now you've seen, and ignored, my communications in private so I thought maybe a more public approach would do it.

If you contact me and we resolve this, I'll happily remove this post and post on your feedback thread that it has been resolved, but I've been out of pocket a long time now (almost a year) and it needs to be sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1121327' date='Feb 9 2011, 01:20 PM']Jay, since I can't get your attention anywhere else and I'm sick of trying. Can I please have the money we agreed on for the repairs the bass you sold me needed?

I know by now you've seen, and ignored, my communications in private so I thought maybe a more public approach would do it.

If you contact me and we resolve this, I'll happily remove this post and post on your feedback thread that it has been resolved, but I've been out of pocket a long time now (almost a year) and it needs to be sorted.[/quote]
Ha ha ! Quality

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1121344' date='Feb 9 2011, 01:31 PM']Apologies to the rest of the forum for doing it publically, but it has been almost a year and I still see him successfully trading on here. It's a concern that he could do the same thing to other people so I'd rather kick up a bit of a fuss than let him get away with it.[/quote]
Ha ha. I think its brilliant that you've done it on here!
Can picture it. Just post my video. get a bit of an ego massage.......oh no i've been slapped down and made to look like a c***! Brilliant!