tonyxtiger

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Just bought a dirt pedal from Gav (who previously also lent me a HPF pedal, unsolicited and at no charge, when he saw that I was thinking I might need one. He wouldn't let me even cover his postage!). What a great guy. Deal with him in confidence.

Edited by Al Krow

• 1 month later...

Thank you Gavin for a smooth transaction! Great communications throughout (lots of basschatting!) and my P Bass has gone to a new home.

Glad it has arrived safely and will be enjoying its new life!

cheers fella!

Dan

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just completed a transaction with Gav and it was a pleasure and a doddle. Great comms throughout, he's a knowledgeable and funny guy plus he also paid promptly too. Really can't add much more than that other to say you can deal in confidence with him :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought a compressor from Gavin yesterday. Communication was quick and friendly and he’d posted it about ten minutes after I’d agreed to buy it and paid. It duly turned up today and is in great condition. Fantastic service and heartily recommended. Many thanks. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

• 7 months later...

Just bought a Darklgass Alpha Omega from Gavin. Posted to Orkney with no issues. 

Item was well packed, complete with box and manual. 

Super easy Basschatter to deal with. I even got some extra insight into some amps to consider in the future. As detailed in all the feedback above, I would also recommend him without hesitation.

Cheers also to @Al Krow for managing to essentially broker two deals for me in as many weeks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a fantastic Dingwall bass from Gavin. Spent a very pleasant hour or so with him and Sid (@Osiris) in a mutually convenient McDonalds, chewing the fat, or in my case the new 'improved' veggie-burger.

A standup guy and a pleasure to deal with.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...