Why become a member? ×

Provisionally Sold: Epifani UL410 (4 ohm) Series 2 Cab plus full-cab Silverstone padded cover: Provisionally Sold

I'm a thinking of selling my Epifani UL410 Series 2 Cab (1000w @ 4ohms) plus a Silverstone full-cab cover with zip.

The Cab is in excellent condition and is one of the best I've played through. Regardless of what you think about Silverstone Covers, the cover for this is superb, fully padded and zips completely round the cab for 100% protection all over.

I'm looking for £560 for both and would prefer collection. Maybe willing to trade for a decent lightweight 2 x 12 with cash adjustment.

Edited by Old Horse Murphy

[quote name='devinebass' post='1105428' date='Jan 27 2011, 07:06 PM']Is it series 1 or 2?

Cheers,

Scott.

[url="http://www.scottsbasslessons.com"]http://www.scottsbasslessons.com[/url]

[url="http://www.scottdevinemusic.com"]http://www.scottdevinemusic.com[/url][/quote]

It's a Series 2. Sure I mentioned that somewhere :)

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='1105286' date='Jan 27 2011, 05:23 PM']Swap it for that ratty old second-hand pink P Bass you have? I mean, who is Pedro Pandolino anyway?

:)[/quote]

Pedro Pandolino is a VERY well known bass player from the Isle of Wight, famous for his work with Eric Clipton, Phil Colin, John Major... He's currently playing for legendary rock band The What.

Can't believe you haven't heard of him!

[quote name='Steve Amadeo' post='1105941' date='Jan 28 2011, 10:10 AM']Pedro Pandolino is a VERY well known bass player from the Isle of Wight, famous for his work with Eric Clipton, Phil Colin, John Major... He's currently playing for legendary rock band The What.

Can't believe you haven't heard of him![/quote]
Anyway I have offered the ratty pink bass as part-ex (with a Giles Brandreth neck sweater) for silddx's awesome custom bass

[quote name='Steve Amadeo' post='1105941' date='Jan 28 2011, 10:10 AM']Pedro Pandolino is a VERY well known bass player from the Isle of Wight, famous for his work with Eric Clipton, Phil Colin, John Major... He's currently playing for legendary rock band The What.

Can't believe you haven't heard of him![/quote]

The John Major Trio- that would be a sight to behold. Singing the Greys instead of the Blues I guess

[quote name='Old Horse Murphy' post='1108586' date='Jan 30 2011, 08:06 PM']Thanks a lot mate. Hope you're still loving the Aggys :)[/quote]

Yep sure am, best cabs I've had. Will arrange a meet soon, either I'll pop around or your welcome here anytime. Plan to go and see Dave over in Farnham at some point when its a bit warmer. Maybe we could both go with some basses and catch up over a coffee.

[quote name='Linus27' post='1108881' date='Jan 30 2011, 11:16 PM']Yep sure am, best cabs I've had. Will arrange a meet soon, either I'll pop around or your welcome here anytime. Plan to go and see Dave over in Farnham at some point when its a bit warmer. Maybe we could both go with some basses and catch up over a coffee.[/quote]

That sounds like a good idea. Dave makes great coffee :)

[quote name='JTUK' post='1117455' date='Feb 6 2011, 10:56 AM']Does he play golf...nice courses near Farnham..???[/quote]

There are. Farnham Golf Club is within walking distance from me.

I have an excellent handicap.

I don't play golf. :) :)

[quote name='fryer' post='1122695' date='Feb 10 2011, 02:39 PM']How about two lovely, new, lightweight, upgraded Purple Chili 1 x 12's, plus £60, and I'll do the driving.[/quote]

Thank you for the offer but I'm being particularly picky with trade options

Bump for new price too. I won't let it go for less than this