Why become a member? ×

Moog LPF, Line6 Tremolo, Messdrive

joegarcia

After a month of ill health, being self employed I have to face facts I need to shift some stuff to pay the bills. Photo's to come hopefully tomorrow.

First up is my latest purchase, a Moogerfooger MF-101 low pass filter pedal.
This thing is just gorgeous and probably the fanciest pedal I've ever owned. I'd love to keep it but just can't justify having this many filters right now when the cheaper ones I have do the job. I only bought it off here last week.
Great condition with box and manual. It has a US 110V PSU but includes a small stepdown transformer to use it here.

£150 + postage SOLD

Ernie Ball 6166 volume pedal
Bit of wear and tear but working well.

£50 + postage SOLD

Electronix Messdrive
Really nice little bass drive with volume, tone and a switch for heavy or mild drive.
Some minor marks and pro velcro on bottom.
Same as this one:
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJZJclUYdM8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJZJclUYdM8[/url]

£40 + postage SOLD

Line6 Tap Tremolo
Really cool pedal, fantastically well made. Definitely does a lot more than your average tremolo. True stereo, panning effects and you can set the speed to slow get faster as you play louder etc.
Boxed in good nick.
[s]£40[/s] £35 + postage SOLD

[attachment=69957:P1020631.JPG]

Ernie Ball 6180 volume pedal
£55 + postage SOLD

EHX Bass Microsynth
[attachment=69956:P1020635.JPG]

£85 + postage SOLD

Aphex Bass Exciter

[attachment=69959:P1020632.JPG]

SOLD

Edited by joegarcia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Want your LPF pretty hard, but I can't really afford it right now. There'll be plenty of people on here that will want it though, I'm certain. Can't see it lasting long :) Think someone was looking for one in the Items Wanted section too?

Tremolo and Moog both still available.

Will post to Ireland as long as you cover costs. It's a 9V centre positive supply that can't be daisychained. Easy and cheap enough to get a replacement if you wanna do away with the stepdown transformer though.
Not sure about the Behringer but would have thought so. It works with both my Alesis F2 and Zoom expression pedal.

I tried daisychaining my MF-101 & it hummed like a fridge. Got an adaptor that was for some Phillips appliance (electric screwdriver I think) & is +tip 11v & runs it fine. The moogs will run on anything from 9-15v.
Oddly, the Murf doesn't mind being on a daisychain.

Great pedals, good luck with the sale.