Why become a member? ×

Sold

BigJim

Specs are mahogany body with walnut centre tone block, spalted maple top, a nice amber tint, black hardware, monorail bridge units, Status board 302 3-band eq with micro switch for mid cut/flat/boost & Status hotwires 30-115 double ball end strings. Graphite through neck with two way trussrod & top string retainer capable of taking both double ball end or standard strings.

The bass is in excellent condition - Anyone who knows these basses will know that the finish on the poly gloss is one of the toughest finishes around - Status use the same material they use for binding the graphite composites together to lacquer the instrument, so play this bass regularly, look after it and it will still look new in twenty years' time! This bass comes complete with the Status-branded Hiscox lifelite hard case. I've used Outtoplayjazz's photos and description, I hope he doens't mind. It's still in the same mint condition.

£1350 firm. My Turbo in my car went and this isn't a cheap fix so it's for sale only. I'm sorry to those who have offered me some amazing trades!

Jim

Edited by BigJim