Why become a member? ×

Customer Feedback, Since June 2010

alexclaber

I'm attempting to update this but I have literally thousands of emails to go through! I'm rearranging the feedback so it's divided up chronologically rather than by model, which is making things much simpler. If you see this and you've given me feedback on a cab since last June, do re-email it, including the date when you first sent it, to help speed up the process.

I'd also like to know if anyone has reached the SPL limit of the Super Twelve?!!

[quote name='Mr. Foxen' post='1096965' date='Jan 20 2011, 11:23 PM']If they have, all they can hear now is "peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee".[/quote]

Indeed. I see there's a "best 2x12 cab" thread over in the amp forum. The problem is that everyone who's bought a production Super Twelve (the prototype got swapped for a Big One due to HUGE bottom cravings) has clearly been so thrilled with it and how well it works with their amp (and there's quite a lot of different amplifers in use) that they have no reason to ever visit the amps/cabs forum ever again, unless they want to go and gloat! :)

[quote name='alexclaber' post='1096992' date='Jan 20 2011, 11:52 PM']Indeed. I see there's a "best 2x12 cab" thread over in the amp forum. The problem is that everyone who's bought a production Super Twelve (the prototype got swapped for a Big One due to HUGE bottom cravings) has clearly been so thrilled with it and how well it works with their amp (and there's quite a lot of different amplifers in use) that they have no reason to ever visit the amps/cabs forum ever again, unless they want to go and gloat! :)[/quote]
My considered thoughts added. I'm now tempted to get a more powerful amp just to see if I can meet your max SPL challenge. :)

Alex have you been watching too much Top Gear? their maxim seems to be it doesn t matter about the quality of the car just drive it to the max.prang it and hand back to the manufacturer something akin to a kit kat wrapper. I cannot get anywhere near max spl on the super twelve, at relatively ordinary levels pictures and mirrors seem to loose the will to live.So perhaps the Top Gear airfield is the place to go for max spl I am sure you could destroy a caravan quite easily. Seriously I am well chuffed with my super twelve and am happy to use it at levels at which human life can survive. Eddbass