Why become a member? ×

Dha Vt-1 Eq Custom

sockdeluxe_mikey

Hello all! Originally posted in 'Amps for Sale' because I'm stupid.

I have this particular Dave Hall Amps pedal for sale. I originally had this for sale a few months ago but when the buyer received it, he unfortunately found that the Boost and I/P knobs were crackly (to my huge bemusement). I have kept this pedal safe since then, but it doesn't seem to be a profound problem at all. It seems like a pretty big build up of dust on the pots because when I've given them a bit of a stiff swoosh around quite a bit of the noise goes, so I am going to put some arm grease into it. Either way, I will make the situation on this *very* clear before I send it out but I do reckon that there isn't an actual mechanical problem with them.

I'm trying to find the original pictures for it but it's aesthetically and internally in very sound condition. With all these considerations £70 including postage would seem fair! I can also include the original adapter for £7.50 (originally about £19) as it is a 12V centre positive which is a wee bit unusual.

Any questions, then please just drop me a line :)

Edited by sockdeluxe_mikey

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='sockdeluxe_mikey' post='1096077' date='Jan 20 2011, 10:15 AM']Hello all! Originally posted in 'Amps for Sale' because I'm stupid.

I have this particular Dave Hall Amps pedal for sale. I originally had this for sale a few months ago but when the buyer received it, he unfortunately found that the Boost and I/P knobs were crackly (to my huge bemusement). I have kept this pedal safe since then, but it doesn't seem to be a profound problem at all. It seems like a pretty big build up of dust on the pots because when I've given them a bit of a stiff swoosh around quite a bit of the noise goes, so I am going to put some arm grease into it. Either way, I will make the situation on this *very* clear before I send it out but I do reckon that there isn't an actual mechanical problem with them.

I'm trying to find the original pictures for it but it's aesthetically and internally in very sound condition. With all these considerations £70 including postage would seem fair! I can also include the original adapter for £7.50 (originally about £19) as it is a 12V centre positive which is a wee bit unusual.

Any questions, then please just drop me a line :)

[/quote]

Hi ya, is this still available?

• 6 months later...