Why become a member? ×

PJB M300 and a 6B

franzbassist

Hello all

I have no real desire to sell this rig, but a real lack of finances force my hand....

What you get:
[list]
[*]One M300 amp wth custom flight case
[*]Two 6B cabs with soft covers plus one padded cover from Hotcovers
[*]One PJB speaker cable
[/list]
You can see my review of the rig [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=99150"]here[/url]. I don't think I need to add anything, other than to say this is a hell of a lot of rig!

Price is a very firm [b]£1500[/b] for a six month old rig that would total £1900 if you bought it new. Buyer collects from NE Hampshire.

Thanks

Gareth

Edited by walbassist

[quote name='Mr Bassman' post='1092545' date='Jan 17 2011, 02:36 PM']:)
Thought that rig would be a keeper Gareth.[/quote]

There's very little in it to be honest. I really like this rig and won't lose any sleep if it doesn't sell.

The Cub is definitely a keeper.

Why is there a garden hose fitted on the back of the amp? Is it for cooling?

[quote name='walbassist' post='1091818' date='Jan 16 2011, 09:00 PM']Hello all

While I love this rig I've decided that I prefer EA stuff, so I'm putting the lot up for sale.

What you get:
[list]
[*]One M300 amp wth custom flight case
[*]Two 6B cabs with soft covers plus one padded cover from Hotcovers
[*]One PJB speaker cable
[/list]
You can see my review of the rig [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=99150"]here[/url]. I don't think I need to add anything, other than to say this is a hell of a lot of rig!

Price is a very firm [b]£1500[/b] for a six month old rig that would total £1900 if you bought it new. Buyer collects from NE Hampshire.

Thanks

Gareth[/quote]

• 2 months later...

[quote name='Jesso' post='1211744' date='Apr 26 2011, 03:39 PM']Ouch. I'd dearly love to try that rig out. Fancy trades or are you too strapped?[/quote]

Hi there

I'd much prefer cash, or at least a trade plus cash to me. What have you in mind?

Cheers

Gareth

Well I suppose being over here in Dublin Ireland restricts the possibilities of any trades probably. My current rig is an eden wt550 and 2 x GS12 cabs.... which I'd trade against your rig with some cash, but it's the kind of thing you'd have to meet up to do really, that's assuming you were interested.

[quote name='Jesso' post='1212462' date='Apr 27 2011, 11:42 AM']Well I suppose being over here in Dublin Ireland restricts the possibilities of any trades probably. My current rig is an eden wt550 and 2 x GS12 cabs.... which I'd trade against your rig with some cash, but it's the kind of thing you'd have to meet up to do really, that's assuming you were interested.[/quote]

That's a nice rig, but not for me I'm afraid.

[quote name='drewk_ie' post='1212476' date='Apr 27 2011, 11:51 AM']Hi Gareth,
I have a beautiful custom built Stave Azola Bug Upright if you fancied a trade?
Cheers
Andrew[/quote]

Hello Andrew

Thanks, but my BSX Allegro is ticking all my upright boxes.

Cheers

Gareth