Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo Gone Baby Gone

paulie

Hi

I am selling a Rickenbacker 4003 which is new, ungigged, purchased just before Christmas!

I took this bass from a shop which owed me credit. I had thought about gigging it but I dont need it as I use a 64 Jazz and Alleva Coppolo almost exclusively now.

This bass is gorgeous. It has the vintage tone control and comes in the Rick case with all the case candy.

This bass was tried out by me in the shop as soon as it came into stock, it travelled from there to my home and it has remained unused in its case ever since. Both the case and guitar are new condition.

Its a really nice light-mid weight Rickenbacker. The neck is really smooth and the action is low with zero buzz and a straight neck.

SOunds really nice. I have owned a few of these in the past and liked them but this one really is a joy to play and it has that beautiful smooth upper mid sustain and low mid punch.

I am selling it for £1400 and I will cover the cost of shipping. So you are getting a new bass (excellent example) at about £400 - £600 below the current selling price.

Pics to follow (once I figure out how to downsize them to suit here)

Thanks

Edited by paulie

Hi

Based in Ireland but shipping by courier is included in my price.

As for a test drive, just imagine a gorgeous rick that balances perfectly, where all the notes are even across the board and the classic Rick punch is all there.

This bass is gorgeous (and I have owned 3 before, but this is definately the nicest Ive tried)

I just dont need it

Thanks