Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TheGreek

philw

It is always a pleasure dealing with mick :) This time I bought a pedal from him and it arrived the next day and looks as described I am so looking forward to trying it out :)

Anyway Mick is a great basschatter and pillar of this community buy and sell with confidence big thumbs up from me :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Mick saw my plea for Status Hot Wire strings. He called Status to find out stock levels then sent me a message,also recommended them to newcomer The Hat.

Upshot was Mick got 2 sets,I got 2 sets,The Hat got 1 set and Status now have sold out of them.

I count at least 5 lives enriched by his actions today :) What a great Fella.

[quote name='kodiakblair' timestamp='1455656550' post='2981283']
Mick saw my plea for Status Hot Wire strings. He called Status to find out stock levels then sent me a message,also recommended them to newcomer The Hat.

Upshot was Mick got 2 sets,I got 2 sets,The Hat got 1 set and Status now have sold out of them.

I count at least 5 lives enriched by his actions today :) What a great Fella.
[/quote]

+1

Mick has just been helping me out with something too..

He's an absolute Gent and embodies what the Basschat community is at its very best!

• Thanks 1

Top bloke, bought my Trace amp, came round with the cash and dropped off a bottle opener for me :)
Really easy to deal with, left me with one of his amps to play through while I source a replacement, what a gent!

Just one thing... Being five miles down the road I can still hear that Trace amp, turn it down a little, mate ;)

[quote name='uk_lefty' timestamp='1455704117' post='2981541']
Top bloke, bought my Trace amp, came round with the cash and dropped off a bottle opener for me :)
Really easy to deal with, left me with one of his amps to play through while I source a replacement, what a gent!

Just one thing... Being five miles down the road I can still hear that Trace amp, turn it down a little, mate ;)
[/quote]

Bloody noisy bass players!! :D

Took a road trip down to Hatfield to pick up a nice little Mesa walkabout
Amp from Mick. Great hospitality. Worked my way through Part of his Bass collection &
Put the world to rights. I'm sure our paths will cross again.
Looking forward to gigging this little beauty soon.
Deal with confidence. Cheers Mick.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

A very easy transaction with the very affable Mick.
Absolutely love the Genz 3.0. Paired with my BF Midget, my bandleader will be able to hear my wrong notes even more clearly!
I'd have no hesitations dealing with Mick again.
Thanks for the extras Mick, an excuse to buy some beer bottles to test it on!

Thanks
Ian

• 4 weeks later...

Mick and I have just had a trade deal that for reasons out of Mick's control didn't happen. It was a pleasure to deal with Mick from start to finish. He is a star who was understanding from the outset. I would definitely deal with him again and you can deal with him confidently. He is totally straight and really helpful.

Thanks

Mike :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My health is improving slowly thank you and I hope to see you at the Bash.

• 4 weeks later...

I swapped a handful of Grolsch washers ("Happy Shopper Straplocks") for a keyring 'n' plectrum combo with Mick. All was going swimmingly until he suggested that I had acquired the washers by drinking massive quantities of imported lager. The nerve! I wish I hadn't bothered now...I only agreed to the deal because I was smashed out of my mind on imported lager...

...but other than that, he's a lovely man. Buy, sell (and swap) with confidence.

everything worked out smoothly and I might add was handled with tremendous courtesy - Mick, you are a real gentleman to do business with

The bass was just as Mick had described it and given its age is in very, very good condition :)
...plus it was really thoughtfully and thoroughly packed to ensure its safety during transit

would happily trade again and can only recommend :D - top marks

bb
[list]
[*][url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/284800-feedback-for-big-bird/page__fromsearch__1#ipboard_body"]Back to top[/url]
[*]
[/list]

just completed the trade with this extraordinary guy... everything worked out perfectly with great confidence especially glad for it cause I'm from Croatia (many other guys immediately don't want any kind of deal)... real gentleman... :)