Why become a member? ×

Feedback for TheGreek

philw

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I managed to get the latest Transglobal Underground album signed by the band for Mick, he's a fan which I'm very pleased about :)

I thought it only fair I pay for the album and as soon as Mick received it he paypalled me the tenner.

Thanks Mick, I hope you enjoy it!

Edited by silddx
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
Guest markinthegreen

Just sold this lad some bits and pieces.

Upfront and honest guy... was a pleasure.

I must say I find the experience on here much nicer than on ebay or Gumtree, much more personable! and with like minded people.

Mark

Guest markinthegreen

[color=#282828][size=4]
Just sold this lad some bits and pieces.

Upfront and honest guy... was a pleasure.

I must say I find the experience on here much nicer than on ebay or Gumtree, much more personable! and with like minded people.

Mark [/size][/color]
<p class="ipsLikeBar right clearfix" id="rep_post_1394375" style="margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 10px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: right; font-size: 11px; ">[list]
[*][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?app=core&module=global&section=reputation&do=add_rating&app_rate=forums&type=pid&type_id=1394375&rating=1&secure_key=8586959ee6b0673ada1f0729332872c0&post_return=1394375"]Like This[/url]
[/list][list]
[*][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=23&t=157027&qpid=1394375"]Quote[/url]
[*][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=23&t=157027&qpid=1394375"]MultiQuote[/url]
[*][url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=edit_post&f=23&t=157027&p=1394375&st="]Edit[/url]
[*]
[/list]

• 3 months later...

Just went to Micks place to buy his Boss ME20b off of him and the whole deal was sweet from start to finish. He gave me a great deal on the item and he even offered to give it to me cheaper as someone had advertised the same thing for less money on the day I was due to come collect it!
He was perfectly happy to let me have a go on his Custom (wonderful sound), his Stingray (great neck) and his fretted Veilette (I have GAS again!) and if I'd had more time no doubt he would have been just as courteous with his Jaydees and his Overwater.

He even loves Staffies!

Great guy, trade with confidence!

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Exchanged Stingray pickguards with Mick, very pleasant communication and smooth transaction. Mick is a gent, and patient too... as I realised when he called me while I was driving with my phone in a compartment under the dashboard... I was expecting my gf to call, so I just pressed the button to activate the speaker and spoke to "her" in Spanish, saying that I was in the car, and I could not hear anything she was saying and that I hoped she could hear me, and that the speakerphone mode in my phone sucks and I should get a hands-free kit... A short while later I arrived to my destination, park... and I heard Mick on the phone "hello?" :unsure: :blush: very embarrasing... sorry!!! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Just traded an Ibanez ATK400 for a Fender Highway 1 Jazz

Mick communicated well at all times and was very upfront with all details
Went to Micks house, hes made a splendid cup of tea and let me try all of his TOP basses too !

Great bloke to deal with, do not hesitate !

Cheers Ade

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to post a special thanks to Mick, who kindly donated two sets of strings. I work for a music charity (www.readipop.co.uk) so the strings will come incredibly helpful to us and to young people that can't afford their own strings.

Thanks again Mick, you're a scholar and a gent. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just traded my gb spit with his kingbass artist

Great guy, with a knowledge and understanding of basses which is always nice :), fell in love with his gb rumour and veilette which both sounded great through the ebs rig...

Kingbass was as described and has cured my gas for one no end

Thanks for the coffee by the way mate

Anyone should deal in confidence

Marcus

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Swapped bass cases with Mick - both Hiscox, but I had an Overwater one which matched his bass, whereas his was a Bass Centre one, so suggested the swap. Anyway, we were chatting about gigs last week at the bass show, and I mentioned I may have an acoustic gig coming up, so when I got to Micks, he`d got out his acoustic bass for me to borrow. Great gesture, really appreciate it, plus a nice bass too.

• 1 month later...