Why become a member? ×

Oldman Feedback

Oldman

• 2 months later...

Bought something non-bass from Brian; smooth easy deal with great communication; item sent off pronto and superbly packed.🙂

Definitely one of BC’s good guys - deal with in complete confidence. 👍

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, jimbobothy said:

Good all around. Acted quickly, very good comms, excellent packaging and a great price. Also included a pedal topper for nowt, cheers 👍🏼 Recommended BC’er folks.

I’m good like that 🥱

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Brain bought my PJB 2x7 cab which I offered to him in response to his wanted ad, easy peasy transaction; asked the questions, looked at the photos and the answers I supplied, agreed, paid, received, let me know when it arrived, great comms all the way, many thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Brian embodies the epitome of good Basschat marketplace practice.

He responds quickly, he is unfailingly polite, his pricing is keen, his correspondence is swift, copious, and informative, he packages and despatches the item securely and quickly and it arrives in precisely the condition his advert described.

Can't fault the guy. Delighted to recommend him.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all, Just bought a TC Electronic Shaker Vibrato mini pedal from Brian. Great comms throughout, good price, expertly packaged and even included a free EBS flat patch cable in with the deal. All good and would gladly deal with again, a credit to the BC community. Peace.

Edited by jimbobothy
spelling

• 2 weeks later...

I've been involved with a trade with Brian - combo for combo - and he has been charming throughout, even when we thought there might be a problem with the combo I passed on to him, which was quickly resolved.  Brian has been straight with me throughout and I would have no hesitation in trading with, buying from or selling to him in the future.  I can heartily recommend Brian to other BCers (if there are any left who haven't already dealt with him!).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another quality slice of delicious feedback pie for Brian! 

Bought a defunct MarkBass head, it arrived very well packaged and in very good time! 

I've dealt with Brian before and I shall likely deal with Brian again!

Another credit to the Basschat community. 👍 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Purchased a Subzero IEM from Brian. Super comms; item arrived well wrapped, as advertised and very quickly (I goofed and sent my old postcode so it took a few days this end for me to collect it from old residence) Could not have been better, many thanks B!

S'manth x

• 2 weeks later...

Sold an NS Design Radius WAV 5 bass to Brian. Transaction very easy and was great to meet up with a fellow Basschatter. Top chap to deal with. Would readily do business with him again !

• 4 weeks later...