Why become a member? ×

Oldman Feedback

Oldman

Traded my Bass Buddy for Brian's DHA VT2-Twin pedal (and a bit of cash), and it couldn't have gone any smoother.

Nice bloke to deal with, and the pedal arrived in double quick time & was like new.

Thanks mate!

Mark.

• 6 months later...

I just bought Brian's immaculate Status Streamline 5. He was a pleasure to deal with, even calling me from overseas where he was working just to sort out payment details. He called me again once the bass had arrived to check I was happy. A thoroughly good bloke - buy/sell/trade with complete confidence. Thanks Brian!

• 5 months later...

I've just bought Brian's Krappy Guitars Twiggy EUB, it was very well packaged up & exactly as he described it. I'm very pleased with it!
Brian is a real nice friendly guy who is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

P.S. Hope the move goes well mate!

• 1 month later...

Sold Brian a Walkabout and an SWR head, both deals made more complex by long distances, family changes, house moves, inept couriers and the intervention of several intelligence agencies (I may have made the last bit up). We did it though, everything went to where it was supposed to go (despite initial bad signs when courier tracking suggested a package destined for Scotland was en-route to the midlands and vice-versa), and Brian walked the tightrope of patience and frustration with good grace and the constant sense of humour often required with couriers :D

Top guy to deal with in every respect

Chris

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Brian traveled to meet me at very short notice, to do a deal regarding his Mesa amp. It was a pleasure to meet him and the amp was in excellent condition as described. I would happily enter into another transaction with him in the future. One of the good guys!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought Brian's Phil Jones Bass Buddy after I posted in items wanted for one. Agreed the sale Tuesday afternoon, it arrived this afternoon. No fuss, no muss, a deal as smooth as silk. A top BCer :)

Ooh shiny, shiny

[URL=http://s308.photobucket.com/albums/kk344/ezbass/?action=view&current=717c036a0de0dbf7fa62784d692c754d_zps0141cb3d.jpg][IMG]http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk344/ezbass/th_717c036a0de0dbf7fa62784d692c754d_zps0141cb3d.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...