Why become a member? ×

Pedal Clearout - Tce, Big John, Barge, Bogan, Earthbound Audio

Marlat

Okay, clearing out some pedals I don't use. Prices are all UK shipped. EU add another £5 and elsewhere PM my (but likely to be no more than an extra £10.

[b]TC Electronics Nova Dynamics Dual Band Compressor[/b] - a super versitile compressors with two indepdent bands that can be set up differently. Very cool and very flexible. I have swapped it for a simpler compressor. Try as I might I haven't been able to reproduce the "tink" that Bongomania found is his on his review page - not saying its not there - but I couldn't get it to occur. SOLD

[b]Bogdan Polish Love[/b] - Blue case, sharpied by me in silver. SOLD

[b]Big John Granny Puker[/b] - Distortion and Octave Down effect - its dirty, its rude, its handmade in Belguim - SOLD

[b]Big John Obama Wah[/b] - Bass autowah with switchable distortion - £90

[b]Earthbound AUdio Supercolider BEAST[/b] (lime green) - its a improved muff based fuzz with two different levels of oscilation - too much fuzz for me but these things are out of production - SOLD (has original packaging and manual and no velcro)

[b]Yamaha NE1[/b] - Cool, nice range of sounds, but is battery operated only and no bypass switch so its not for me - SOLD!

[b]Red Onion Dual bypass looper[/b] - £30

[b]Barge Concepts Dual VFB looper[/b] - two independent bypass loops with switchable blend and variable Z control for each loop. This thing is a bypass loopers delight as it is so flexible. The loops are completely indepenent and can by cascaded or put into different spots in the signal chain. Very cool - custom built - £100

[b]Line 6 JM4 Phrase Sampler / Looper[/b] - the best looping practice tool out there with drum beats etc - I prefer my Boomerang 3 (a lot more expensive) as its better "on the fly", but for functionality the Line 6 cant be beat - has built in effects and amp sims and 100+ rhythm tracks etc - SOLD!
PM my if you are keen. PAYPAL is preferred.

JM4 is in top corner

The others:

Edited by Mark Latimour

[quote name='Mark Latimour' post='1082020' date='Jan 8 2011, 12:45 PM'][b]Earthbound AUdio Supercolider BEAST[/b] (lime green) - its a improved muff based fuzz with two different levels of oscilation - too much fuzz for me but these things are out of production[/quote]

He's making them again as of November! :)

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='1082148' date='Jan 8 2011, 02:48 PM']He's making them again as of November! :)[/quote]

My recollection is he has started up with the SuperColliders again and made a limited edition Lime Green Beast that was NOT a supercollider. I dont believe he has restarted making the SuperCollider Beast's again. In any event, this pedal is mint with packaging and is less than what you'd pay if you order one direct (if you could) so.....

[quote name='Mark Latimour' post='1082170' date='Jan 8 2011, 03:01 PM']My recollection is he has started up with the SuperColliders again and made a limited edition Lime Green Beast that was NOT a supercollider. I dont believe he has restarted making the SuperCollider Beast's again. In any event, this pedal is mint with packaging and is less than what you'd pay if you order one direct (if you could) so.....[/quote]

I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way! I wasn't suggesting that you'd jacked up the price because they're out of production, the price you're asking is great. I was just letting people know that they could get SC's again if they wanted :) I was under the impression that he'd started making the beasts again as well but on further research it turns out he's not!

Sorry if I caused any offence and good look with the sales :)

[quote name='gnasher1993' post='1082201' date='Jan 8 2011, 03:23 PM']I hope you didn't take my post the wrong way! I wasn't suggesting that you'd jacked up the price because they're out of production, the price you're asking is great. I was just letting people know that they could get SC's again if they wanted :) I was under the impression that he'd started making the beasts again as well but on further research it turns out he's not!

Sorry if I caused any offence and good look with the sales :lol:[/quote]

No stress, but it kinda suggested that I was posting a misleading ad (ie saying it was out of production when it wasn't) so I wanted to correct that. No big deal, but probably worth checking up on things before posting in someone's for sale thread! :)

[quote name='Mark Latimour' post='1082270' date='Jan 8 2011, 04:29 PM']No stress, but it kinda suggested that I was posting a misleading ad (ie saying it was out of production when it wasn't) so I wanted to correct that. No big deal, but probably worth checking up on things before posting in someone's for sale thread! :)[/quote]

Definitely, sorry mate!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bassman' post='1097331' date='Jan 21 2011, 12:03 PM']Hello, do you have the power supply for the Nova Dynamics ?
Thanks[/quote]

Yes, the Nova Dynamics comes with the box, manuals and power supply. Its a cool compressor, I just replaced it with a BJFE Pine Green Compressor so I don't have the need for both. The Nova Dynamics has never been used in anger - just home use! However I see you are from belguim and the TCE Power supply has a UK plug on it (FWIW).

Edited by Mark Latimour

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Bassnut62' post='1114607' date='Feb 3 2011, 09:55 PM']That barge concepts dual looper sounds mad n cool. What kind of crazy sh1t can you get up to with that muttha?[/quote]

Yeah its pretty cool, you have two fully independent bypassable loops that each have two blend controls and variable Z (ie resistance) to cope with active or passive instruments. The two blend controls are foot swtichable so you can set one at say 100% wet and the other at 50% wet and swtich between blends on each loop. Its very flexible!

• 2 months later...