Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Gallien Krueger 2001RB Head - £500

Subsonicspace

That's an incredible price, these sell for way over £1000 new in the UK (even in Thomann they're a bit over £1000). Brilliant head, I love mine.

It's the kind of gear you'd never ever need to upgrade from, to give you an idea, this is what Flea uses with the Chillis. Gigs don't get much bigger than that. :) They still sound sweet at lower volumes though.

[quote name='ThomBassmonkey' post='1079900' date='Jan 6 2011, 02:35 PM']That's an incredible price, these sell for way over £1000 new in the UK (even in Thomann they're a bit over £1000). Brilliant head, I love mine.

It's the kind of gear you'd never ever need to upgrade from, to give you an idea, this is what Flea uses with the Chillis. Gigs don't get much bigger than that. :) They still sound sweet at lower volumes though.[/quote]

Just to note, the reason I can offer at this price is I paid way under the odds when I got it. Call me an old hippie but I want it to be used for it's proper purpose, which is make some noise.

WOW! You rarely see one of these, i thought me and Thom were the only ones on BassChat! This is a phenomenal price for such a beast of a head. If i could find a way of having a spare £500 i'd have this as a "guilty-pleasure" spare. Good luck with the sale. I hope £500 falls in my pocket sometime soon, as you're reasonably local too.

[quote name='Subsonicspace' post='1079918' date='Jan 6 2011, 02:48 PM']Just to note, the reason I can offer at this price is I paid way under the odds when I got it. Call me an old hippie but I want it to be used for it's proper purpose, which is make some noise.[/quote]

[quote name='richardd' post='1082010' date='Jan 8 2011, 12:37 PM']:) Just relieved Craig of his GK 2X10 Combo.Buy with complete confidence from this Bass Chatter,Thanks Again Craig :)[/quote]

How did you manage that - he doesn't seam to be speaking to me

[quote name='Subsonicspace' post='1085129' date='Jan 11 2011, 08:03 AM']I've laid myself prostrate at the feet of fryer, Pm'd explaining situation which is:
I'm taking 2001RB for a demo / sale this afternoon with a forum member. I'll keep everyone posted.[/quote]

So have you sold it to someone else ?