Why become a member? ×

EBS Proline 4x10 Cab

birdy

Lowered price to £320 as thats what it will start at on eBay soon. No offers as its a cracking cab.

Had this cab for about 12 months, its in pretty good nick but I am just not using it and its taking up space.

£320 collection only from North Birmingham.

No trades thanks, I have too much gear!!!

Steve

Edited by birdy

[quote name='nottswarwick' post='121687' date='Jan 16 2008, 07:20 PM']4 or 8 ohm?[/quote]

Hi its 4 ohm just like this one [url="http://www.ebs.bass.se/2007/ebs410.htm"]http://www.ebs.bass.se/2007/ebs410.htm[/url]

I will try and get some pics sorted soon. Its in pretty good nick but with a few scuff marks on feet etc as usually happens with cabs.

Steve

Edited by birdy

[quote name='StiffyP' post='123471' date='Jan 19 2008, 06:03 PM']jesus christ that was a good deal

lucky bastard whoever swiped it[/quote]

Its strange I had it up at £350 for a while and not much interest. I lower the price and could have sold it a few times over!

Steve

[quote name='StiffyP' post='123537' date='Jan 19 2008, 08:59 PM']youre a madman for selling it at that

i bought a new ebs classic 410 for 500, and this is the proline, which are like 750, am i right ?

either way, im gutted i didnt see this before, hah.[/quote]

Yea but to be honest I need the room in my garage so it had to go!!

:-)

I put an add on here for a similar cab - an EBS Proline 410 - about 6 months ago priced at £350 . The cab, was in excellent condition and the add included a large clear pic. There were numerous posts stating what a bargin it was and how good the cab was, it still took a few weeks to sell.

Sometimes its like that, funny thing was that I had bought that cab a couple months before that on eBay. I bit the starting price of £300 and expected to be outbid as the auction had 6 days left to run. Had forgotton about it until I received the email a week later stating that I had won ! I'd really bid on a whim and used the cab at home a a while and then sold it here at cost when you include my currier costs

P

[quote name='StiffyP' post='123537' date='Jan 19 2008, 08:59 PM']youre a madman for selling it at that

i bought a new ebs classic 410 for 500, and this is the proline, which are like 750, am i right ?

either way, im gutted i didnt see this before, hah.[/quote]