Why become a member? ×

Trade: GUITAR: Marshall 4x12 cab, MG100 HDFX head.

Ello.

Been a while since ive been on here, Ive put down the bass to concentrate on my skateboard/snowboard sponsor over the last 12 months.

I sold my bass amp (8x10 Ampeg + SVT3-pro head) to pay for some of my 6 month trip to the alps. but now im left with a beautiful Shuker custom built bass with nothing to power it.

The Marshall amp is fantastic, great for gigging, altho I dont really play guitar, has 4 built in FX, Chorus, Delay, Chour/delay and Flanger, Ive got the pedal with it which switches from clean to dirty and FX on or off. 1 very minor problem with it, first 15-20 secs of turning it on the fan buzzes a little till hits full speed.

Im looking to sell it or trade for a loud bedroom bass amp. something like 2x12, 2x10, at least 200 watt. Combo or cab/head. Not really fussed,prefer to stay away from ashdown blue range but I will consider it.

Im In Doncaster, can and will travel depending on the deal.

Edit: Retails about £600-700 new. Google it.

Looking for around £300 mark but open to offers.

Pic here

Edited by Jobiebass

• 2 weeks later...

Hey bud,

I'm selling my Ashdown 115 cabs. I know you said you would like to keep away from them for now but they are almost new and small enough for the bedroom and will serve your purpose well. £90 each plus a tenner postage.

andy

• 3 weeks later...