Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Sign in to follow this  
Scooby

Feedback for markstuk

Just sold Mark a Zoom H4 - instant payment, good comms, easy transaction.

Sold him my band's QSC power amp. Absolutely no messing about. Fast payment and great communication throughout.

Bought an EBS cab from Mark yesterday. Great cab and a great guy to deal with. Thanks for the cuppa and me now having to explain to the wife why I need a bass with wonky frets! :-)

Brought Mark's other EBS cab.

Top fella, really great to do business with. A man who knows his bass and makes a keen cup of java.

Deal with absolute confidence.

Cheers Mark.

All the best
Tony

Totally recommend dealing with Mark, nice and easy and very honest , if you r looking to buy or sell don't hesitate

cheers

I have just purchased an immaculate Cort A5 Custom SP from Mark. To say that the packing was excellent would be an understatement, it could have withstood a nuclear blast! I can thoroughly recommend Mark as a trusted basschatter!

Mark bought my Barefaced compact off me this week, turned up at 8pm with a wad of cash and a big smile, was gone in 60 seconds lol. Obviously wanted to get it home and try it.

Jolly nice chap, would be happy to deal with him again :)

Mark bought a compressor pedal from me. Easy transaction. Loads of communication. Great guy.

Mark bought a couple of subs from me in a straightforward and easy deal. Cheers.

Markstuk bought a pedal from me paid when he said he would ,swift transaction and wouldn't hesitate to deal with again
Many thanks Mark

Mark bought a foot switch from me. Nice easy transaction. He's a good guy to deal with.

Many thanks Mark

Just done a cab exchange at the Basschat No1 service area (Hilton Park) with Mark.
Great guy to deal with and everything went to plan between us. Enjoy the BF Mark!

Cheers Si

Bought a barefaced S12t of Mark. Great guy to deal with. No problem with shipping the cab to norn irn. Was exceptionally well packed. Great communication. Cab was in fantastic condition and as described.

Mark just bought a mic from me😃. Prompt payment, great comms, easy to do business with - recommended......

Thanks Mark

Oggy😃